Chapter 36:The End

Sans' P.O.V.

I watch in horror...as errors skull?Was shattered to pieces...In an instant.

In the blink of an eye...He was talking to Y/N and fighting along side us.The next...Hes just..dead.

I look at Y/N and see that she's just...bawling.Her tears keep falling from her gorgeous eyes...

I look at Nightmare and glare at him.

He looks at me and grins as he puts the pieces together.

But...The item he was so hard over?Yeah...It didn't work...

He growls and looks at ink.

Nightmare:"What the hell!Why doesn't it work?!"

Ink stays silent and he brings him down to look at him face to face.

Ink glares at him and Nightmare glares back.

"You just killed my fucking friend...Why the hell would he tell you how it's supposed to fuckin work?Dumbass."

He looks at me and grabs my neck and I hear Y/N's voice.

Y/N:"NO!Not him please not him!PLEASE DONT HURT HIM!PLEASE DONT HURT MY HUSBAND!"

He growls and lets go of me and slaps Y/N hard across the face again.

I struggle and growl and Nightmare glares at me.

Nightmare:"I advise you to respect your ruler."

"Fucker..."He chuckles and Y/N stays silent.He looks at Y/N and grins.

Nightmare:"Oh look,Her eyes-"He points to Y/N and I look at her worriedly."Ain't so godlike anymore,are they?~"I look at Y/N And she looks up at me sadly.He was right...Her eyes...Theyre back to their normal E/C.."Nope...Just a weak,Pathetic-"He glares at her and I growl.

"Stop It..."

Nightmare:"Worthless,scared little girl that can't help the people she loves."

"THAT ISNT TRUE!"

He looks at me and scoffs.

Nightmare:"Is that right?"

"You bet your gooey ass it isn't true.Y/N is one of the most kindest and most beautiful human I've ever been with in the last 2 to 3 years!She spared EVERYONE and even DIED to come back and defend us!"

Classic:"Fell is right,you idiot.Fell is one of the luckiest out of all of us.Y/N is one of a kind,Shes strong,She's determined and she's just over all Unique.Without her we would all be losing hope right now."

Mafia:"She could've caused our universe to go to shit,But she didn't,She stood by our side to fight along with us.In fact her attacking Mafia Fell wasn't even her fault either,It was her shitty evil self."

Mafia Fell:"I mean I still don't understand it but yeah,I was a dick and a perv to her,but only because she's the most beautiful female I've ever seen.I wanted her for myself and I fucked up, I'm man enough to admit that."

Human Fell:"I think we can all agree that US sans' can be cruel and be full of anger and want to kill others."I look at him and he sighs and glares at nightmare."But she sees the good in us dip ass.In fact she put up with my shit and STILL sees the good in me."

Blue:"YEAH!I AGREE!Y/N IS THE MOST KIND HUMAN IVE EVER MET BESIDES CHARA!AND SEEING HER GET HURT JUST PAINS MY SOUL!"

Horror:"Hell I tried to kill her,But she spared me and talked through the situation."