Chapter 33:The Afterlife

Ink's P.O.V.

I sit up slowly And rub my skull then rub my ribs.I look up and see Y/N towering over the evil Y/N.

I gasp.

"Y/N!"I yell to the top of my lungs...if I had any...

I get up quickly as she turns her head towards me and then the Evil Y/N stabs her through the abdomen.

"NO!"Y/N falls to her knees and the Evil Y/N gets up and kicks the knife even more into her abdomen.She falls onto her back with the knife sticking out from her stomach and I run over to her as fast as I can.I kneel down to her and grab her wrist as she looks up.

"Y/N?...Y/N! STAY WITH ME!Y/N!"I look at her sadly as her body goes limp."Oh no..."I feel her body go limp and slowly becoming cold...

I hear a loud scream and I look to my left as I see Fell screaming to the top of his lungs.Frisk starts to cry and scream out for Y/N as well.

Fell gets so angry...that his skull begins to crack a bit...From the anger he's feeling.His left eye flares up a lot more than it should...and his right eye...starts to flare up as well.

No...No he's going past his limit...

I look up and see the evil Y/N giggling.

"You..."I stand up slowly and pull out my giant paintbrush and glare at her.

Evil Y/N:"It's just funny how you value a creation that isn't even yours.~"She giggles more and grins."Arent you proud of ME?~"

I growl and tighten my grip on the paintbrush and charge at her as I yell.She giggles and dodges my attacks.She slides under me and grabs the knife from Y/N's stomach and pulls it out with ease.

Y/N...lays there lifeless...

I look at Evil Y/N and growl as I hold my ground.

"I usually don't condone violence or destroying my creations but...for you?-"I twirl my paintbrush and slam it on the ground."I'll make an exception."I growl as my eyes light up and she giggles as she charges at me once more and I charge at her.

Sans' P.O.V.

Once I saw my wife on the ground...lifeless with the fucking knife that killed everyone I loved once long ago...I fucking lost it...

I couldn't stop myself...The rage and pain I fucking felt...Before I knew it...BOTH my eyes were glowin...and I felt a sharp pain in my skull.

Huh...Guessin my skull is startin to crack...Good.

I charged at Damien with fierce eyes and a whole bunch of rage.He dodged it,as usual but I wasn't about to let this fucker stay alive.I've had it with his stupid bullshit!

He just chuckles and the next thing he said...Made me want to rip him apart piece by piece even more...

Damien:"Damn,That bitch killed her-"He chuckles and grins."Too bad I couldn't do that myself,I would've killed her but...After I tortured her over and over again.~"

I grab his neck quickly and grab his head and rip it off his goddamn body.I then throw his head to the side as black fucking goo squirts all over me.I growl and look back at his head.