Chapter 6

Austin's POV
I am almost 100% sure Antonio likes me back and it makes me so happy but nervous at the same time. I've never had a boyfriend before, I really don't want to fuck this up.

The date was... how can I even begin to describe it? It was perfect.

Antonio surprised me a lot. I never thought he would ask me on a date so quickly, but then I realized I was okay with the idea. More than okay, actually. So I accepted and it was one of the best decisions I've made in my life.

Today is a beautiful day here in San Francisco. Sunday is the one day I spend with my little bro. Just the two of us.

Dylan and I made it kind of a tradition to spend every sunday together.

He is getting ready right now so we can head out after lunch. Mom and I are almost finished cooking. My dad is watching T.V. on the living room.

"So my sweet boy, how was your date yesterday?" My mom asks.

Trust me when I say that it is not awkward for us to talk about relationships and boys.

Ever since I came out our connection grew even more. I can tell my mom literally anything, it's one of the many reasons why I love her.

"It was amazing mom. I really like Antonio. I know I met him like a week ago but I feel so drawn to him, I don't know how to explain it. Not to mention he is absolutely gorgeous."

Mom did not have the opportunity to meet Antonio yesterday since she was out with my aunt when he came. I'm sure she will love him once she meets him.

"You are an intelligent boy Austin, you will figure out your feeling for him. I'm happy for you my sweet boy." She says with a comforting smile.

Once we are done cooking, we bring the food to the table where my dad and Dylan are serving the drinks.

------

"Please don't tell me you brought me here just to watch from the outside." Dylan says with a straight face. If there is something he loves more than anything, it's art museums.

I brought him to the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art. We have not being here in a long time.

"I know how much you love art so it doesn't matter if I don't find it as fascinating as you do

"I know how much you love art so it doesn't matter if I don't find it as fascinating as you do. Now hurry." I say as I get out of the car. My dad's car to be exact.

I love cars but prefer motorcycles so I'll probably buy one when I can. Which probably won't be in a long time since I don't have a job or the money to buy it.

I really need to find a job soon.

Dylan follows closely behind me as we enter the museum.

"Wow," Dylan says in complete awe.

The place is impressive.

We walk around the place, admiring the painting and sculptures.

People are so talented. I can't even draw a chicken without it looking like a mutant.

An hour has passed and I'm getting a bit bored, Dylan on the other hand, is talking to a boy who seems to be no older than him.

The boy is short, probably 5'5, his hair a beautiful natural red color. He has blue eyes and a delicate face.

The boy is also wearing a blue beanie that compliments his eyes.

"Who is your new friend?" I ask Dylan once I am standing at his side.

"Hello. I'm Sorin," The boy says as he extends his hand for me to shake.

I shake his hand and flash him a friendly smile, " I'm Austin, Dylan's brother. It is nice to meet you Sorin."

"Likewise," I guess he is a man of a few words.

We talked a little more with Sorin and then said our goodbyes.

It was late in the afternoon by the time we left the museum.

I parked in front of the house and both of us got out of the car.

"Thank you for taking me to the museum." Dylan said as we walked to the house side by side.

I smile at him and ruffle him hair a bit.

"I'm glad you had fun little bro."

-----

The next day as I walk to school I can feel excitement bubble up inside of me, knowing I get to see Antonio today. I feel my cheeks burn at the thought of him. You don't find guys like him very often.

"HEY! You! Move out of the way! My brakes are not working!" I hear someone yell. I turn around and see a car coming straight at me at pull speed, the guy driving yelling from the window. Who the hell comes crashing into a sidewalk!?

Before I can make a move to try and save my life, I feel something push me out of the way, seconds before the car crashes into the light pole that was previously behind me.

I fall to the ground, luckily my backpack saves me from hurting my back.

How did a peaceful walk to school turn into such a mess?

I open my eyes to see what tackled me to the ground.

I gasp loudly when a see not a person, but a wolf!

Oh god now this wolf is going to eat me alive. Wait, why did it save me?

The adrenaline coursing through my body is too much for me to handle.

I turn to look at the car, hopefully the person inside will do something, anything to help me.

What a great way to start the day.

The black wolf is still looking down at me, not making a sound or moving.

I don't dare to move either. To terrified to do so.

The last thing I hear before I pass out is the wolf growling loudly at the direction of the car.

Police and ambulance sirens in the distance.

"Help me," I whisper before I black out.