Chapter 15

Austin's POV

I don't think it's healthy to be this nervous. I'm not nervous about giving myself completely to him.

This nervousness is caused by the fear of failing to make Antonio feel... perfect. I want to make him happy right now, I want to see him laugh and smile. I made that my task for tonight. No, for forever.

Standing outside of the pack house, I can already feel complete again. His scent sliding up my nose, giving me comfort. I can't even control my excitement.

The nerves are still there, luckily not as much as before.

I don't even knock the door, I'll have to apologize for that some other time.

Pushing the door open, I follow Antonio's scent, which is coffee and chocolate. I don't have to follow it for long though, when I reach the top of the stairs my handsome boy is standing there. My heart shatters, it seems like he used all of his strength to get there. He has dark bags under his eyes and he looks exhausted. Still as beautiful as ever, but definitely tired.

Without thinking, I run up to him and engulf him in my arms. Both of us smiling brightly. Missing the feeling of being this close to each other way too much.

We stay like that for a couple of minutes, then Antonio takes my hand into his and guides me to his room, locking the door once we are both inside.

Cupping his face in my hands, I smash my lips against his. Now that I'm a werewolf, our bong feels ten times stronger, I love it.

Our lips move perfectly in sinc, just like they are meant to do so. Somehow, I could feel his energy coming back to his body, as if I was transfering some of my own energy to him. I'll give him as much as he needs.

I wrap my arms around his neck, his hands travel down to my thighs as he lifts me up. Out of instinct, my legs wrap around his strong body. Without breaking the kiss, he walks us to his bed, where he gently lays me down. I pull him on top of me by the collar of his shirt, giggling softly when he lets out a surprised yelp.

I slowly pull away from the kiss to catch my breath.

"I didn't think it was possible to miss someone as much as I missed you." I whisper, rubbing the tip of my nose against his. His cheeks turn a rosy color as he smiles. His eyes shining like diamonds.

"You have no idea how happy I am now that you're here. I've felt like shit these past few days." He whispers back, kissing my cheek.

That, I know. During the day I would feel dizzy or extremely tired. I would have no appetite. I was feeling part of what he was experiencing, and even then it was terrible.

"I shouldn't have left you all on your own. I'm so sorry, handsome."

I gently bring his lips back to mine. Trying to pour all of my feelings for him into this kiss. All of my love for him.

Silently telling him that I was ready for us to mate.

The kiss starst to get more heated as Antonio licks my bottom lip. I part my lips for him, his tongue soon finds its way into my mouth, deepening the kiss.

I play a little with the hem of his shirt. He disconnects our lips so he can take it off, I do the same with mine.

His eyes turn a shade of deep blue when he looks at my exposed chest and abs. Our lust and love for each other growing by the second.

Antonio kisses my neck, collarbone and chest. He continues going down until he reaches my belly button.

I let myself get lost in the pleasure, hastily kicking my shoes off as Antonio unbuckles my jeans, pulling them off as well.