𝐃𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐚

Start from the beginning

"Thanks!" I finally spoke.

He responds quickly with a nod, "How long have you been stuck in here?"

"Since this morning after breakfast."

A look of shock crossed his face, "Okay, let's get you out of here."

He lifted me from his lap and carried me out of the room. Since it was still dark in the room, Bad bumped against one or the other shelf and table, making me a giggling mess.

"You think that's funny huh?" He spoke with a raised eyebrow as he joined my laugh.

All heads shot in our direction as Bad opened the living room door. All faces showed relief. However, that expression quickly faded from Thriller's face when he saw what position we were in.

"I see you found her", said Thriller with a somewhat relieved but still cold voice.

"She was stuck in the music studio", Bad replied while ignoring Thriller's behavior.

"A music studio?!" Invincible interrupted with excitement.

"Don't you think she can walk on her own?" Thriller ignored Bad's reply.

"I know how to treat a lady", Bad spoke, mocking what Thriller said earlier while sending him a death glare.

"Where is everyone else?" I tried to change the subject.

"Oh, they found a.. I think computer and are looking up things", after Invincible said that, he covered his mouth in shock.

My eyes widened as I jumped out of Bad's arms. Under no circumstances were the Michaels allowed to look up things about their future. It could have both bad and good consequences .. but I didn't want to put it to the test.

I sprinted quickly to the little library. I quickly turned the little gold knob and burst into the room. Off The Wall, Dangerous, HIStory and even This Is It turned their head in my direction.

Without looking at the screen, I ran over and closed the laptop.

"I swear it was Off The Wall who made me look up naked pictures of D-" Dangerous defended himself while Off The Wal hit the back of his head.

"Why didn't you tell us?" This Is It asked in a stern but still soft voice.

"Huh?" I asked confused. I had a guess at what he was getting at, but I didn't want to go onto the subject myself.

"We are in the 2020s?" I let out a breath of relief.

"We are what?" My head turned back to the door.

-

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

After Y/N left the living room, Invincible, Bad, and Thriller had followed quietly. Everyone was fascinated by modern technology and wanted to know what the others had found out.

When Thriller heard the news, a shiver ran down his spine. How was it possible that he had traveled so far into the future and why? Ultimate questions gathered in his head and in the minds of the others as well.

"But how?" Dangerous began to get rid of his first question.

Y/N had no choice but to shrug her shoulders. It was still a mystery to her too, but she was enjoying the company too much to ponder possible reasons.

"So time travel is a thing in the future?" Off The Wall asked while running possible destinations through his mind.

"Does that mean that there is another ‚Me' in the world right now?" Invincible asked in astonishment.

As much as she would like to answer all of the questions, she deliberately wanted to avoid some of the questions, "I shouldn't reveal too much about the future."

"You're right. But I would like to know how I and my children are doing", This Is It agreed. He was afraid he was dead. Even in his day, he had to reckon with sudden death every day, he couldn't imagine that he had survived it for over ten more years.

"As far as I know, all three are fine!" She tried to talk herself out while closing the laptop again.

For This Is It, however, that was enough of an answer. He was happy that his children were doing well after all.

-

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I could literally read the questions of their faces, but I tried to avoid each of them and while I was almost drowning in their questions, the earth began to spin around me.

The overwhelming questions could have made another seizure possible, but the shaking earth felt too real.

◄⑇﹊﹊✰﹊﹊✰﹊﹊✰﹊﹊⑇►

«﹏﹏﹏*•.¸ 𝗔/𝗡 ¸.•*❥ ﹏﹏﹏»

≁ 𝘈𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴, 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳!! ♥ ❀  

≁𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘮𝘦. ✎

˜"*°•.˜"*°• uǝʌǝS₇ ☮ •°*"˜.•°*"˜