Seperation

Grrr I am addicted to Wattpad again...but i guess itz a good thing to u guys XD READ ON MY FRIENDS

Hikari's POV

Woah.

What the hell is happening?! 

I'm a keyblade master?! I looked over at Sora and Ed and they matched my shocked expression. When I looked over at the idiot, Kyo, all he did was shrug. I gazed at the keyblade in my right hand.

"So does this mean your gonna leave me?" The idiot said. Wait, what?! When was I his?

"When was I yours and what do you mean I'm gonna leave?!" I whispered to him angrily. Sora and Ed started walking slowly toward us. That's when the idiot held my waist and I jerked.

"What are you doing?!?!? Let go!!!!" I whispered even louder, which probably became into a shout, because Sora raised his eyebrow. What did the idiot do? Smirk. 

"Just playing with you." Kyo whispered quietly (unlike me), looking straight at the heroes. I glared at him and then an idea popped in my head. If he was playing with me, why not I do, too? I smirked at him mischievously and he raised his brow. I leaned my head on his shoulder and I felt him cringe. Hehe, this is fun.

"Okay. If you wanna play it that way." I seductively said to him. He frowned and pulled me closer, causing me to stumble onto his foot, which he yelped. Oops, my bad. I forgot about Sora and Ed when Sora came up right up to my face and yelled,

"YOUR THE NEXT KEYBLADE MASTER?!?!?!?!" 

I stumbled backwards and Kyo let go of me. Ed sighed as Sora started running in circles around him, screaming. 

Ed's POV.....I'm still wondering about what Riku's doing

What. The hell. 

I looked at the girl with the keyblade still in her right hand. Her right hand was a automail---scratch that, her right ARM. Is this dejavuh? For both Sora and me? I was going to say something when Sora screamed,

"YOUR THE NEXT KEYBLADE MASTER?!?!?!?!" 

I sighed as the jerk ran around me like an idiot, screaming like a girl. The girl stumbled back, the dude letting go of her. I tripped Sora so he could stop screaming and ended up with him throwing a tantrum. How does that girl of his like this....this weirdo?!?! The girl and tilted their heads in confusion of what was going on. 

"Look, he doesn't act like this normally but---" I started to explain but, of course, Sora interrupted.

"DOES THIS MEAN I'M NOT FAMOUS ANYMORE?!?!?!" He wailed. Okay, now he's really getting on my nerves.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!" I yelled at him and stomped my automail foot on his back. 

"O-Okay...." He moaned. You should've seen the girl's and the dude's face. They looked like they were in outer space. I couldn't help it. I had to laugh. So I laughed. Like an idiot. What a hero I am.

"Um, can you explain why I have a keyblade, Mr. Ed???" The girl asked. She looked down at me rolling on the sand laughing my head off. The dude looked at Sora, then me, then Sora again, and shook his head. Oh yeah, guess what? I'm a mister!!!

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!!" I laughed. Another girl appeared beside the keyblade girl and the weirded out dude. She looked about 15, two years older than the keyblade girl and the dude, and was drop down HOT.

"Uh, Sora? Ed? What are you guys doing here?" She asked. I got up, brushing off the sand from my back. Sora got up from his trantum mode and looked at the hottie seriously.

"Well, it's time, I guess, for me to back down and relax for good. You got another keyblader in your hands now, Airi. Good luck." Sora said, more calmly, staring at the hottie named Airi intently.

Hikari's POV

I am officially confused. Kyo was, too. Now Airi looked confused. Anyone else want to join the confused party??? 

Airi slowly looked at Kyo first, then her eyes moved at me. Her eyes found my keyblade in my automail hand and her jaw dropped. She stumbled backwards away from me.

"No...this is too soon. W-We can't seperate now. Not ever." She stuttered. Woah, this is a first. She's stuttering. What is she talking about? I gazed at her then my eyes moved to Kyo, who was looking down. Did he know, too??? Was I the only one who didn't know????

"What are you guys...." I trailed off, feeling my keyblade disappear from my hand. I heard Sora sigh and sit near the shore with a light splash. I felt Kyo's hand take my right hand and Airi take my left. Airi looked at me sympathetically while Kyo didn't even look at me, staring off somewhere to our house. What's going on? 

"Hikari?" Airi gently whispered and lifted my chin. I looked at her with curiosity. "This...was supposed to happen. You were supposed to be the next keyblade master. The next hero."

The next hero? This was totally unexpected. Why do I have to be the next keyblade master? I know I should be happy, with all this honor and everything, but how can I be happy when I have to leave my best friends? Yes, best friends. Kyo is my best friend no matter how much I hate him. It's not I'll tell him though. Then again, will I even have a chance to say it before I leave him? 

I glanced at him. He had his hands stuffed in his pockets and was looking at the sky as if there was something interesting to look up there. When I looked back at Airi, she let go of my chin and walked away to our house. We were already splitting apart. Why? Why us??

This one is too depressing TT.TT isnt it? Im sowwy. She stumbles alot doesnt she? Oh wel......OOooooo now im gonna start writing in italics!!! Weeeeeeeeee i italic now!!!! Sooo....vote and comment!! pleezz.....ToT i love u ;O

VOMMENT!!!!<<<from my favorite author, racinghearts!! Check her out!