Kairi's Wierd Behavior Part 1

Five minutes after the letter from Mickey saying if they were okay and doing well after he left, Sora planned to talk to Kiari more.  

"Hey Kiari!" He found her in her room looking out the window at the shining blue sea. She also noticed that Riku started to surf again as he usually does. 

"Oh, hi Sora. What's up?" she asked, she asked looking at him. He walked next to Kiari and held her hand. He looked at the sea with her.  

"I just thought I'd come by... if you don't mind. I mean... I should go probably.Sorry to bother you." he said nervously. He was about to let go of her hand when she held it tighter. 

"It's fine! Just making sure nothings wrong." They noticed Riku noticing them and falling off his board and splashing in the water. He came up in the water laughing. They giggled, too. 

"I should go help Riku before he falls again." Sora said, but Kiari looked at him sadly, with her eyes big. Her grip was getting more tighter into Sora's.  

"Do you really hate me that much?" 

"What?! NO! I mean... look, I just said that I should help Riku. That's it!" He said frowning. He really didn't. Kiari's face brightened and she giggled. 

"Just kidding! But why don't you express your feelings to me? Is there something wrong?" she said. Sora giggled and then turned serious again. He pulled her toward her bed, shut the door, and sat next to her again, holding her hand.  

"It's complicated. I kind of l-" Kiari interupted him by hugging him. He got surprised and fell on the bed, laying down with Kiari. 

"I never want to lose you again, you silly jerk!!" she said, as her head was laying on his chest. Sora held her on the waist and closed his eyes. He felt wet tears on his shirt, damping his shirt. 

"Come on Kiari. Stop crying and get real. I promise I'll never leave. And even if I did, I'll always be in your heart as you are in mine." He looked down to see Kiari smiling. 

"That means a lot." She held on tighter. "And who said I was crying?" She got up and pounded on his chest and laid on it again. They were both laughing. 

"Ow! You were so!" They laughed some more and Kiari looked up. She was staring at Sora as Sora was also. They inched closer until they were 3 centimeters away from each other and about to get closer when Riku ruined the perfect moment. 

"Hey guys! Do any of you have an extra towel I can borrow?" he exclaimed. Sora and Kiari jumped backwards, screaming. Sora ended up on the other side of the bed, when Kiari hit window that was behind her. 

"Ow!" they both yelled. "Kiari you okay?" Sora asked. He ran over to her and knocking over Riku. 

"Kind of." she replied. He carried her to the bed. 

"Sorry to interrupt the...uh... " Riku got up and left his sentence hanging until Sora and Kiari boasted,"WE WEREN'T DOING ANYTHING!!!", and looked at each other and laughed. 

"Okay, okay. Just kidding. Can I borrow a towel from you, though, Sora?" he asked, laughing too. 

"Sure. Top shelf of my closet." 

"Okay. I'll leave you two alone again, I guess." he winked at Sora and left the room, shutting the door. Sora and Kiari waited a few minutes until they heard a door slam shut. 

"Riku nearly scared us to death. You feeling any better?" he asked. 

"Yeah." 

"Want me to lock the door this time?" 

"Yeah." He shut the door and sat beside Kiari again. 

"So where-" Riku knocked this time. They just got startled this time and Sora opened a bit of the door so Riku could only see his face. 

"What's up?" Sora asked. 

"Can I have-" 

"Sure. Anymore questions?" 

"Um . . . I'll let you know later." 

"Just tell me now we could get this over with."  

"But what if I-" 

"Tell me later. Okay?" 

"Fine. How later." 

"At least one hour!" 

"What are you gonna do?" 

"UGH!! I PROMISE I WON'T DO ANYTHING BAD!! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!! 

"Okay, okay. You don't have to be that mean." Riku whined and Sora slammed the door shut and locked.  

"That was mean also!!" Riku said weakly after him and left. 

"Riku is so annoying!" Sora said, sitting down next to Kiari. 

"Don't be so harsh on him. He's just playing around." she replied. 

"So . . . where were-" He stopped and heard a pot clang to the floor. 

"Oh no." he said. 

"Leave him-" she heard another CLANG. 

"He's just trying to get us separated, isn't he?" Sora asked. 

"Yup. So what were trying to say?" she replied. 

"Um . . . are you feeling better? Should I help you get up or something?" 

"Why don't YOU get closer?" she replied and pulled him closer to her. 

"Um . . . okay." she pulled him closer, and closer, AND CLOSER, until they were nearly touching lips, when they heard a CRASH in the kitchen . . . again. Sora backed away from her and got up, standing. 

"Now I HAVE to check what Riku is up to." he said, firmly but sweetly (he's WAAAY too shy)  

"Don't leave me!" she was sitting on the bed, her knees touching to her chin. 

"Uh . . . you want to come, too?" 

"Why don't you stay longer???" 

"Are you Okay?" Sora looked at her curiously, like a puppy looking at something and tilting it's head to the side (he loves to act adorable).

FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO KIARI NEXT TIME....