Dreams

A/N: As usual...

IM SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING EARLIER!!! I am having writers blocks and busy times these days but im trying ok?! And im partialy sick so.,....

NOW READ!!!

TYTY!!!!

I'm falling. Falling into the ocean.

Why?

I'm drifting through the water slowly. My eyelids slowly open, seeing the underwater world in confusion. My feet reach the bottom of the ocean as I looked around, when suddenly birds flew out of no where. I was standing on a expanding platform that had two guys who looked very familiar to me-Sora and Roxas. 

Of course, I see Sora everyday on our island, running away from fangirls. What's strange is, I never see Roxas. How come? What happened to him?? I've heard of him, seen his pictures, and even some videos about his life in the Organization. Never seen in him real life though. 

The birds flew away somewhere as my gaze fell on the artsy, glowing platform. Then I heard a deep yet familiar voice that surprised me.

"The story starts again. With so little time remaining. Take your time. Don't be afraid," It said. Something started to glow in front of me. "The door has yet again shut. Now, step forward. Can you do it?"

Pfft, yeah. I did as I was instructed, my eyes still on the glowing but faded light above. Suddenly, it dissapeared.

"Power sleeps within you, just like the previous keyblader," It confirmed as three stones emerged from the platform. The first one was a sheild, floating above it. "If you give it form..." A magic wand appeared on top of another stone. "It will give you strength." 

My eyes widened. A sword appeared upon the last stone.

"Choose well." The dark voice last said, and then left me alone in the dark. 

It all felt so familiar. My feet stumbled toward the sword. I held it in my hand and observed it. Strength. I strolled to check out the wand. Magic. Lastly, I ran my hand against the sheild. Defense.

I knew my choice, but I looked at the others with suspicion. Is this the right one?

It must be though. It can possess all three, but not as much.

Whatever, I'm picking the sword.

I stepped up onto the stone that held the sword and held it tightly in grasp. Taken aback when the stones started to rumble, it fell into the now deteriorating platform. The beautiful floor broke into pieces as I fell into the unknown below it.

Falling, falling, until another platform appeared below. This time, with Kairi and Namine on it. My feet touched the floor gently as I looked on to the darkness. A sword out of nowhere appeared in my hand as I gasped. 

"You've gained the power to fight," The voice boomed out of the darkness. Looking around, I still couldn't find who it was. Just then, I saw black, little creatures with red eyes watching me. "There will be times you have to fight, just like the previous keyblader." I stepped back. I wish the previous keyblader, Sora, was with me to help.

"Keep your light burning strong." It reminded me. He or she is right. I have to stay strong. Postioning myself in a sword stance, I saw the creatures melt into the floor and move somewhere.

"Behind you!" The voice yelled out. Eh?! I looked around and there was a big, black shadow forming on the ground, spreading onto the platform. It surrounded me until it was under my feet,, too, making me fall into it. I tried to swim out of the black pool of darkness, but it swallowed me into it. 

I found myself waving my hands and feet around in the air, still trying to get out of the black, on yet another platform. Blue and pink heart designs covered it. My eyes slowly opened in bewilderment as I ran my hand through my hair. Will this day ever end?

Carefully getting up, I saw a ghostly door fade onto the edge of the floor in front of me, a treasure box glowing behind me. The door opened a bit, light shining out of it as I put my hand in front of my eyes, still peaking out to see what the door held within. It opened more and more, the light becoming stronger. I took my hand away from my eyes and stepped forward toward it. It engulfed me in its brightness as I embraced it.

I appeared back on my home island, with one of my friends on the railing of the large treehouse that stretched throughout the 3/4 of the island.

"Hold on. The door won't open just yet," Hey, surprise, surprise. The voice has yet to stalk me here onto Destiny Islands. "First, tell me more about yourself."

More of my friends surrounded me. Haru, on the railing, was athletic, but strikingly handsome and had his flirty side. He was Slephie's only son. Ayumi, who was standing in front of me with a smirk, was the most cheerful and energetic girl I have ever seen in my entire life. She would fight with me for hours until we would wear down and finally relax. Just like her dad, Tidus, her spirit is strong and almost impossible to bring down. Naoko, standing on one of the steps behind me, is friendly and kind just like her uncle, Wakka. She is like the big sister of all the kids since she's the oldest.

The voice snapped me back to reality, or somewhat seemed like it. "The day you will open the door is both far off and very near."

Both far off and very near? Before I could ponder more about it, a light made me disappear to a new platform.

It had Riku and...who's that? It was someone in red string wrapped around their head with two belts diagonally interesecting across it. Only one eye and his lips were exposed. A red and black robe draped him with a long cape and a pouches diagonally alligned on the lower left part of his robe.

Hearing noise from the right, I looked away from the platform and into the eyes of the same creatures I saw before. Now that I notice it more, I saw that it had small, black antler-like things on its head and little hands and feet. They were multiplying around me as my sword appeared in my hands again. Defeating all of them with ease, a light fell upon the floor and moved onto me. My light shadow traveled across the floor to the edge of the platform, forming mosaic stairs into the unknown. I slowly walked forward, looking above me. 

"The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes." The voice informed me as I looked behind me at my shadow. It stretched long behind me and came out of the floor, forming into a black creature with the same stature as me. I stumbled backwards in surprise. "But don't be afraid," The creature became into something else. A huge black version of the small monster I fought of it. Oh god. "And don't forget..."

With one last look at it, I turned around and ran away from it, but I stopped at the brink of the floor and almost tipped off to the side, but catched my balance at the last second. I gulped, looking around at the enormous thing. No, I have to be strong, so I jumped toward it confidently. My sword appeared at my right hand, then surprisingly vanished, leaving me defenseless. I fell on the ground behind me, frightened. A black hole appeared underneath me. 

Why is everything becoming so blurry and weary? The voice spoke shakily. "----But don't be afraid." My legs were sinking into the blackness of the hole. "You hold the mightiest weapon of all, just like Sora. " Now my body slowly sunk in with my legs. The creature was still advancing on me. I stuck my arm up from the hole hopelessly. "So dont forget:"

Come on, come on, speak faster!

My face was beginning to drown into the blackness. "You are the one to reopen the door."

By the time the voice said those last words, I was fully in the dark hole. 

a/n: made it extra long so u better appreciate it ppls! i changed it to fan fiction and adventure, but it will still be romantic and humorous at times. More sora and kairi moments will be in the next chapter. Vote comment and fan!!!