Fake girlfriend

Jungkook can hear his bestfriend laughing from the other side of the phone.He rolled his eyes, he is in so much tension and what is his bestfriend doing laughing instead of helping, what a friend he got.

"Taehyung are you going to help or should I hang up" ask Jungkook

"Wait wait...what can I do for you...i mean how can i help"

"Fine a fake girlfriend for me"

"Instead of taking my help, kook why didn't you ask a girl in school, no one will say no to you"

"But I want a girl whom I know...only a little bit"

"Then why don't you ask to Jennie, Lisa or Rose"

"Duh..only you guys talk to them...but I didn't"

"Than how about Jisoo"

Jungkook eyes lit up hearing the name of Jisoo, why can't she be his fake girlfriend,ofc she can.

"Yes...taehyung jisoo can be"

If only Jungkook can see, taehyung mouth was gap open by the thought of the two enemies being fake couples.

"Taehyung are you there...did you have Jisoo number if you have then give me"

Jungkook take Jisoo's number from Taehyung and save it as Kim Jisoo. For awhile, he think whether he should call or text her.

After thinking for minutes he finally decided to text her.He typed a quick message

Kim Jisoo
Hey, Kim It's Jungkook

~~~

Rolling in her bed for hours, she was thinking about just one question Why did he help me, but who can answer her, there was no one.

Her thoughts was interrupted by her phone,it buzzed, she take her phone and checked, there was a message from an unknown number

Unknown
Hey, Kim it's Jungkook

She raised an eyebrow, another thought take place in her mind "From where did he get my number,'' she ask to herself, but she can't get the answer herself, so she reply

Yo, Jeon from where
did you get my no.

Unknown
From Taehyung..
Anyways can you do
me a favor.

What favor

Unknown
Actually, am...
I....ah...., can I come to
your dorm, I really can't
explain here.

Ofcourse
Seen

Like half an hour pass, her doorbell rang, she know it must be Jungkook.

As she think he was there with a black hoodie, looking at the floor, like he was thinking something.

Jisoo tilted her head and said "Come in Jeon"

Jungkook snapped back to reality and look at Jisoo with a force smile, Jisoo know it was a force smile and something's up.

Sitting in the couch, Jungkook explain Jisoo everything.

"So you want me to be your fake girlfriend" jisoo get straight to the point.

Jungkook shyly nodded, his face was turning red, he was really embarrassed, the person whom he always used to fight, now he is asking help to that person.

Jisoo really don't know what to said, she really fell bad for Jungkook, but she was confused too that why did he ask help to her.

"Jungkook, I really need to think about this" jisoo replied.

With that replied, jungkook was more embarrassed, he regret coming here, he should just tell her in the phone, taking a deep breath, he get up causing the girl to do the same.

"It's fine if it's no too, you can think and say....now I will go" without hearing any reply from the girl, he ran out of the dorm, completely embarrassed.

Jisoo smile, this sight of Jungkook is cute and sweet. But now it was not the time of her to think that.

She was still confused whether she should help him or not and without reaching to an end she fell asleep on the couch.

~~~

Taking her books from her locker, she closed it and turned on the other side, just to see Kai with two girls, Ofcourse he would be flirting, he is a playboy anyway.

She go to him and look at the girls "Can I talk to him for a moment" she asked

The two girls look at Kai, he nodded to the girls as they left.

"You want to talk about yesterday incident right" Kai asked looking at Jisoo, the girl just managed to nod "Don't worry Jisoo, the owner also said it was not your mistake, you can continue working there" Kai said with a cheerful smile.

He wrapped his arms around her shoulder to comfort her "Really" jisoo ask as kai nodded.

"But Jisoo are you and Jungkook really dating" ask kai remembering about yesterday incident.

Jisoo rolled her eyes at Kai "How many times I have to say I'm no-" she was cut off by Kai.

"I was just asking coz yesterday he help you..and even give that customer $500" kai said.

Jisoo eyes widened in shock, she didn't know Jungkook gave that guy $500, he also didn't tell her.

"Did he really gave"

"Yes" replied Kai.

Jisoo smiled to herself, she didn't even thanked Jungkook, how silly she was, she finally decided to help him and even she will surely gave Jungkook his $500 back.

She was really curious to know Jungkook more, he didn't seem to be a bad guy

......

Guys I know this is not too good and short sorry for this

Thank you for reading💖💖