A shameful incident

When jisoo opens her eyes and was about to turn on the other side of bed, she felt a heavy object in her upper body, she was caught off guard soon as she realized that someone was hugging her and sleeping, she wasn't able to see that person face because her whole body was covering with the blanket.

She was too startled by this sudden thing that different scenarios plopped up on her mind.

What if it's a robber and-

he fvcking sleep with me last night.

What if he fvck m-.

She quickly check her body and a sigh of relief escape from her lips when she saw that she was still wearing clothes. A quick memory plopped up in her mind again which was that Jeon Jungkook slept beside her last night, at the other side.

But at the same time she remembers that she kept some pillows in the middle and that jerk will not broke it.

"Jungkook!!" she whispered slowly in order to not wake up the person who was hugging her and sleeping "Jungkook-ah, wake up" she call him again and again but not a single message was heard.

The person who was hugging her was jungkook, however while sleeping he kick out the pillows and hugged Jisoo sleeping, he didn't even realized it so it was not his fault.

But little, was Jisoo going to believe him.

When Jisoo call his name some more times he groaned, but Jisoo thought it was the person who was hugging her and not Jungkook.

"What" jungkook ask yawning, but due to the blanket between them, jisoo didn't recognize his
voice and got startled.

"Wh-who, a-re, y-ou, j-jungkook wake up" she ask stuttering.

Jungkook didn't know what was happening so he quickly was about to answer when he realized he was freaking hugging her and sleeping, in a second he knew what was going on.

And with a small smirk he decided to tease his crush a bit more "Who is this jungkook, and who is he to you" he ask in a serious tone trying his best not to laugh.

The question 'who is he to you' caught her off guard, she have no idea what to answer, who is he to her.

But the single thing she know was that there is no time to think, it's the time to take action "M-my, boyfriend, and y-yoy g-et off me"

"Only boyfriend, then he won't mind if I do something dirty to you right"

Jisoo gulped when she realized what he was talking about, as she corrected herself "No, he is my husband"

A smirk cross Jungkook lips again as he ask "Am...husband huh, so the thing that happen after marriage with couples, must have happen with you two right"

Jisoo just hum in response after heard he heard loud laughing voice, as she puts the blanket down and was in a complete shock seeing Jungkook "Jungkook, so it was yo-"

"I didn't remember when we get married bit I don't have a problem in having a wife like you" he teased with a wink.

With that statement, jisoo cheeks and ears got red, she just wanted to hide in a corner this moment, and it good redder when she realizes their lips were inches away, it was about to touch.

But before it can, one of the teachers call from the door "Jisoo jungkook, if you two get up go and fresh yourself, we will be sending breaking in some minutes and after that come out near the lake, you all have to do an activity"

Jisoo was fast to pull Jungkook away and quickly got off the bed as she started walking towards the bathroom "Stop doing stupids"

....

Jisoo's pov.

Life is just like a lake, it keep on going and going like water keep on flowing but there is one thing that's isn't same with the lake, one day we will die we will stop flowing but water it will never, it will just kept on flowing forever.

From my childhood, I was grown up without my mother, I didn't even get the chance to see her she was died...when I was born. But my father, grandmother and my older brother Suho, never let me fell I don't have a mother.

They are my only family who I love and treasure the most from my childhood, but until I met...

Jeon Jungkook..

But little did I know, he will never love me back how can I even think about it. I look so ugly and Ofcourse I'm not beautuful but he, he have everything....

"Jisooya are you hearing" my thoughts were interrupted when my brother's sweet voice rang in my ears and a faint smile appeared on my lips.

"Yup, oppa I'm and I'm fine don't worry" I replied chuckling he's been asking me if I'm fine or not for the 5th time.

"Yah, I was just worried" he snapped and a soft giggled was heard. "Suho, breakfast is ready" the voice of my grandmother came as I giggle.

"I'm hanging up, go eat your breakfast oppa" I said and was about to hang up when his voice again speak reminding me to take care of myself.

"Was it your brother" I turned around at Jennie who have a small smile on her lips, as I nodded.

"Jennie, are you fine after yesterday's incident" I ask worried biting my lower lip.

Jennie gave me a smile before responding "Ofcourse I'm, and I understand what you wanna say last night, hm..." she took a deep breath before speaking again "I should wait for the person who is made for me"

Attention students, since tomorrow we are going back, you guys have to catch fish from the lake and who got the most will get a prize.