Last part.

Never thought of ending this book so soon, but here we r at the end..

"So the winner is Taehyung and Lucci"

The teacher chuckled hearing the groaning of every student there, she let out a laugh looking at their annoyed faces.

"They are so lucky" Jisoo stated rolling her eyes when Taehyung gave her a playful wink as like he is saying that he win.

A light tap on her shoulder make her look up just to see her crush, Jeon Jungkook smiling at her.

"What's up Babe" he ask with a wink not caring There's another person with them who was giggling.

"Guess I should leave both of you" Jennie giggled before trying to stand up, but Jungkook stop him.

"C'mon, I want someone between me and Jisoo, she is really dangerous" jungkook playfully said earning a smack from Jisoo, and Jennie who was giggling.

The three of them sat there silently waiting for one of them to speak something but no one dares to, the silence carry them for three freaking minutes until a voice interrupt them.

"Guys, what are you three doing here" a familiar deep voice of Taehyung said as he sat between Jennie and Jungkook patting Jungkook's shoulder.

"Nothing, just enjoying the silence" Jungkook replied keeping his chin on his palm.

"Wanna swim" ask Taehyung looking at Jungkook with hopeful eyes.

"Sure"

....

The whole day was spent with giggles and laughter only without hate and fight between Jisoo, Jungkook and the while school yet they enjoyed and like it.

Right now Kim Jisoo was writing about this memorable day in her diary with a wide smile plastered on her heart shape lips.

As the sun was setting most of the students left to their dorm tired, and now only few was left there including Jisoo looking the view of sunset.

She sighed and close the diary hugging it tightly and looking up the sky.

Jungkook I'm really sorry for what I did.

Listen Tzuyu..

Jisoo quickly recognize the voice as she turned around with her heart beating fast at the thought of the both together, but she didn't find them yet she didn't give up as she stood up and look for them.

She felt a sudden pain on her heart as she saw them behind the bushes, tears rolled down her cheeks seeing the scene infront of her, Tzuyu was sitting on Jungkook's lap kissing him and the most worst thing was that the boy was kissing her back.

Wiping her tears she ran from there heart-broken.

....

Jisoo was never a drunk person, she didn't like alcohol too much so whenever she drinks it she would always drink only one or two glass but today was different, she drink one bottle of alcohol yet she was not drunk.

She want to drink more but the doorbell ring catching her off guard, with a small sigh she throw the bottle on the dustbin, and headed towards the door thinking it must be on her friends cause Jungkook was busy with her ex.

But when she open the door, her eyes wide open seeing Jungkook who was shock too looking her like this, her cheeks and eyes were completely wet due to the half and hour crying.

"Jisoo!?" Jungkook called, biting his lower lip before coming in and closing the door from behind "What happen, have you cry" he ask concern as he cups Jisoo's face with both of his hands.

Jisoo quickly removed his hands from her face and turned on the other side wiping the tears quickly that have just fall from her eyes "No-none of y-our bus-siness" she stuttered between her sobs, she wasn't able to control anything now.

Jungkook hold her hands tightly and pulled her into a tight embrace and without wasting a second the girl hugged him back crying in his arms.

"I love you Chu, so much please don't cry" Jungkook confessed hugging her tighter, he's scared that if he leave her, she would leave him.

Jisoo pulled away and look at Jungkook with hatred "You love me huh Jeon JUNGKOOK, you love me but you we-r-re kis-si-ng Tz-uyu huh" her voice was breaking when the image of Jungkook kissing Tzuyu came in her mind.

Jungkook was taken aback by Jisoo's words as he gulped his saliva, Jisoo seeing him and Tzuyu ttogether was the last thing he never wish to, but yet it was not his mistake he didn't kiss her she was the one who kiss him first.

"Lis-listen Jisoo I didn't kiss her, she was the one who kiss me" jungkook tried to explain and wipe the girl's tears but she was quick to removed his hands.

"But you were kis-" she paused and took a deep breath "You kissed her back right"

Jungkook was again taken aback by Jisoo's words, now how he's gonna explain her that he just got lost in that kiss "I-I it-s ju-st" he stuttered not able to find words. "Wait, you didn't saw the whole seen right, I push her away right after I realized what I was doing and just told her I love you" he said with a small sigh.

"Liar" jisoo said and before Jungkook could retort back she attacked her lips into his not unable to control herself anymore.

Jisoo taste the every part of his lips not caring if he was kissing her back or not, he tried to pull away but Jisoo hold on him tighter as he went to his neck kissing it.

"Don't you want it, you told you love me right" jisoo ask taking a breath and kissing his neck again.

"The much I want it I know you will regret it later"

"I will not" she replied with a smirk wiping her tears with her hands as she went to Jungkook's lips again.

She pushed away in seconds when she realized what she was doing as she bit her lower lips "I-im sorry" she said and was about to walk away from there but...

But Jungkook carry her on bridle style saying "It's too late now babe, you can't back off" he smirked looking at Jisoo red face.

He carefully placed her on the bed and removed his shirt showing his abs to Jisoo who just blush "Like what you see babe" he smirked and kissed Jisoo's lips hungrily, he smile between the kiss when he felt Jisoo kissing him back with eye same hunger.

Jungkook bit her lower lips making her moan a bit, taking this as a change he slide his tongue under her lips.

He left her lips and went down to her neck sucking it leaving love marks making her moan.

His hand itself traveled down to the edge of her shirt as he remove it.

(And next, you can imagine it yourself).

....

Jungkook put the blanket on his and Jisoo's naked body as he intertwined his hands with hers "I love you so much jisoo" he mumbled but enough for Jisoo to hear.

"I love you too"

The end.

A very special thank u to the one who have voted, commended and read this story.

It means a lot to me thank u..