Pt8

After everything was exposed, yibo never feel happy anymore. In his head only have the thought about xiaozhan hating him . He become silent and lock himself in his room. His father also worried about him.
' Mr xiao , look time no see. Whats the matter that bring you here today?'
' i have something importance to discuss with you'

the sound of two old man was heard by yibo when he about to walke in his dad room to tell him that he wanted to go to xiaozhan's house. 
' What's that?'
' About the marriage between zhan and yibo. I want to end it'

End? End the marriage ?

yibo was mumble when he heard those word. He can't stay still so he push the door and get in . His dad and xiaozhan's dad was shooked.

'I'm really sorry for what i had done in the past . Please give me another chance . I will make sure to make up for the wound that i had made . Im really sorry please don't end the wedding '

Yibo look down on the floor because he can't look at xiaozhan's father in eyes . He knew he heard xiaozhan alot in the past. He didn't expect his father to forgive him this easily .

'You can even hit me or beat me up . I won't say anything but please don't end this marriage '

xiaozhan's father sigh before he get up and talk
' the person that you have to ask for forgiveness from is not me ,but ask from xiaozhan. I can give you a chance if you really want to make up for it ,but zhan won't forgive people easily '

'I will try my best to make him forgive me . Please trust me i wont disappoint you '

Xiaozhan' father nodded and put his hand on yibo's shoulder as he lean to whisper something ' I'm glad that you change but if you dare to make my son come back crying with a red eyes again , i will end you by my own hand. You got it ?'

'Yes.. sir'
'good'

Mr xiao show him a friendly smile before he turn back to his father just to say goodbye to mr wang .

' Then see you soon mr wang and also yibo i will give you time to make it up to xiaozhan but if xiaozhan still doesnt forgive you, i will have to end the marriage'

' i will try my best... but mr xiao can i suggest something?'
' what is that ?'

__________________

Thank everyone for all your suggesstion . It really helpful and i will use those idea as much as possible in this ff . Thank you sm xoxo 💗🌹