pt4

Since xiaozhan was the one who make this happened, he will take care of yibo from now on .

'I bought you some porridge '
'Don't want it '

Yibo doesn't look at xiaozhan when he talked but he's playing his phone instead . This attitude kinda pissed xiaozhan out but he have to calmed down and smile.

'Sure . So what do you want to eat ?'
'Soup '
'Okay I will buy it for you then'

Xiaozhan leave the room to buy him some soup . After xiaozhan left , yibo smirk and put down his phone .

'It's kinda fun . Serve your right haha'

After a while , xiaozhan come up with a soup in his hand .

'Here now hurry up and eat '

'You are taking too much time to buy this soup . Now I want something els. I don't want to eat that soup '

'U piece of- '
' you know well then anyone who put me in this situation . If you don't want then leave . I never force you to do all that thing  '

'Fine so what do you want to eat this time ?'
'Well I want to eat some dumpling '
'Okay'

Xiaozhan about to leave the room again but yibo call him

'Forget it I don't want dumpling , give me that soup '

Yibo want to laugh it out when he saw a expression on xiao zhan face . He take that soup from xiaozhan and eat it.

'Are you okay now ?'

'Maybe ? '

'Give me a clear answer'

'Idk'
Xiao chan sigh and suddenly sit down beside yibo and lean closer to his face .

'What are you doing? '
'I'm checking on you . I just want to make sure that you are okay '

Yibo feel something wrong with himself but when xiaozhan lean closer he doesn't dare to push or do anything bit stay still.

'Are you done?'
'Yeah and are you done with the soup? Give it to me I will wash the dish '

Yibo nod and hand the bowl to xiaozhan. When xiaozhan went to kitchen,  yibo breath heavily and shake his head.
'Wang yibo what's wrong with you? '

Suddenly a door bell ring

'Hey you go open the door . I'm busy with the dish '

'How dare you tell me to open the door but fine I won't fight with you ' Yibo mumble before he stand up and walk toward the door and open it.

'D-dad why are you here?'