pt 6

I'm really sorry for this late late update but i will try my best to end this ff no matter what. Pls enjoy the new chapter 💗

________________________________

' Tell me are you wang yibo? '

A serious stare that never show on xiao zhan before appear on his face that make yibo feel scare a little . Yibo thought to himself should he tell him the truth or act like he doesnt know anything?

'I-i '

it seem like this poker face wang yibo can't open his mouth to explain or fake anything . Xiaozhan walk up to him and get close to him more and more that make yibo backward his step until he fall down on the sofa but before he fall down , he grab xiaozhan and now xiaozhan stay on the top of him with his hand on his waist . It feel werid cause yibo doesn't want to let go of his hand .

'You asshole  let go of me and ans- '
'fine don't move thats right i am wang yibo'

After xiaozhan heard this , he tried to move away from yibo strong hand but failed , like an epic failed.

'Let me go or i will kill you '
'Listen to me, i admit i know that you are that xioazhan since you told me about your name and i didnt tell you cause i want to make fun of you and make a fool of you since its been a while since i have someone to be with me . But after a while since we spent time tgt i started to- '
' But i hate liar and i hate people that try to make fun of other person just to make themselve feel happy '

Those few lines from xiaozhan stop yibo from saying anything , just like a spell to close his mouth . Xiaozhan finally get out from yibo arm .

' Don't let me see your face again'

After those few words , xiaozhan was about to leave but then yibo grab his hand and pull him closer.

' Don't leave me '
' Who do you think you are? Lie to me ? make fun of me ? What els- '

Xiaozhan still want to continue his line but someone attack his lip with a kiss and he feel an arm hugging around his body . He tried to push him away but he can't . He feel like a wet tongue get inside his mouth and started to touch his . But  xiaozhan bite it .  The kiss have stopped and the blood come up from his mouth .

'You hate me this much?'

Xiaozhan doesn't reply but he walk out from the door without looking back at yibo . after xiaozhan left, yibo fall down on his sofa.

' Yibo you jerk , what the hell is wrong with you? He must hate me now '

Xiaozhan after he walk out from the door , he almost fell but manage to sit down on the floor . He used his other hand to touch his heart.

'Why does it beat so fast ? It beat this fast because i hate him? '

 marriage  /yibo x xiaozhanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें