fin.

the rain is now falling down from the dark sky while a tall handsome man who is sitting on the chair waiting for someone that he love to arrived . Yibo sigh like a hopeless person cause he thinks that xiaozhan still hate him and will never forgive him for what he did in the past .

' and one again lady and gentleman United State flight is closing door with 15 minute...'

Yibo already heard the voice of an airport annoument but xiaozhan still haven't arrived . Yibo hopes that he will make it in time but he also afraid that xiaozhan will not come to meet him . Maybe he didn't read the letter that he wrote for him too. All of this make yibo feel sick and anxious at the same time . He feel like a mess right now . His hand and his feet is getting cold and he bow his head down with both of his hand on his leg to support it .

' lady and gentlemen please get ready , the United state flight is closing door with 5 minute'

'Xiaozhan? You hate me this much ?' yibo feel like his heart is breaking into a piece rn but it's fair enough . He has no object to say aganist this feeling . He might feel so much pain rn but it mean nothing compare to how he make xiaozhan feel .

'I'm sorry'
'You suppose to say sorry with your head up '

The voice make him stop thinking at the moment and quickly raise up his hand . The person that he hope to meet and apologize is standing in front of him. Without know how to control himself , he suddenly pull that person into his arm and hand him tightly.

'i thought you wouldn't come and meet me. I'm sorry xiaozhan im sorry'

xiaozhan stay still before he say something

' I don't want to come either but my dad tell me to send you off'

After he heard that , he let go of xiaozhan body but his hand was still holding xiaozhan's wrist

'you still hate me?..so you won't come if your dad didn't tell you to come'

Xiaozhan flicks his forehead

'make sure to come back as someone i can rely on . I don't want to married with a good for nothing brat. I was joking earlier i come here because i want too'

Everything that xiaozhan just said earlier have light up yibo mood all of sudden . Yibo look at xiaozhan again before he went for a kiss but he was stopped by xiaozhan .

'no kissing '
Yibo pouts ' so mean, but i promise i will come back here again and become someone better for you. I love you xiaozhan'

The last sentence turn xiaozhan face into a red tomato face .

'idoit . Go now or you will missed your flight '
'you still haven't said it back.'
'go now'

Yibo can only walk away with a hopeless face but at least he know that he is forgiven by xiaozhan . After he sent yibo off, xiaozhan finally saying something that he shouldn't say it out earlier.

'take care idoit. I love you too'

4 years have been passed and now xiaozhan is a young ceo of his dad company . He is now no longer a careless and spoiled brat anymore cause he has to be responsible for everything right now .

'young master , your coffee is here' yubin put down his hot coffee on his desk.

'yubin, do i have any meeting today?'
'Hm no you are free today'

xiaozhan look at yubin and smile ' then i might take a day off today , right secretary yu?'

'where are you going , master?'

Xiaozhan shake his head before his grabs his jacket and walks out

'master!! Your coffee'

But xiaozhan doesn't say anything back so yubin shake his head and grab the coffee to drink . 'Hmm sometime it's hard to understand my master'

xiaozhan didn't go anywhere far but he was stopped by the mart that he used to come here before. The mart where he met a unlucky person name yibo . Xiaozhan chuckles before he sit down with a cup of a noddle but when he about to eat someone bumped into him that make him turn around to look at this person but then xiaozhan chuckles and say something

' Welcome back , my unlucky person'