Pt2

XZ pov

'Go prepare yourself for me'

That last sentence still stuck in my mind . What the heck is wrong with that pervert . And why did I blush at that time ?

I hope he won't see it .

After I'm done with the shower , I get out from the bathroom.

'Water today is so cold- '

After I came out from the bathroom . That psycho who bought me here is laying down on the sofa. He is sleeping rn? I walk to him and knee down so I can look at him more clearly since he already sleep it is a rare opportunity.

'You don't look scary at all when you fall asleep. You kinda look cute . Ehhh but why am I staring with him like that?'

What am I doing? I shake my head and get up ,but something grab my hand and pull me back . And it is HIS HAND.

'What are you planning to do with a person who is sleeping huh? Are you trying to take advantage of me?'

'LOOK LIKE YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME ?'

'Really ? Am i?'
You pull me back and get on the top of me . And now you dare to ask me that question??? omg

'Heck yes!'
'You are dumb , broke and homeless . What kind of advantages can you give me?'

'So let go of me already '
'Beg me '
'Hell no'
'No?'

What the heck are you doing??? Get off me!!!! damn you why are getting closer?  I can feel his breath .

'Please l-let me go'
'Eh are you begging me rn? You are so cute . Let me feel your kiss'

I don't get a chance to say anything ,because he already press his lip on mine. I'm trying to push him away but he is so strong and his kiss technic is so good . I have no strength to push him away anymore . And suddenly I feel he put his tongue inside my mouth. What the heck!! It's wrong IT'S WRONG

'GET AWAYYYY'

'What the hell is wrong with you xiao zhan? Why are you screaming ?

Huh? What the hell? So it's a dream? So nothing happened? And I'm the one who is sleeping on the sofa?

'No nothing '

But why the kiss feel so real... it's unbelievable.

3rd pov

After the weird dream happened , xiaozhan walk to the kitchen to drink some water ,but he doesn't notice that yibo is blushing. But why is he blushing?