pt 9

A room was filled with a sound of lofi song that was turn on by xiaozhan who was laying down on the bed right now. He finally admitted to his feeling that yes he like yibo . Right now his mind is full of the memories that we have with yibo.

'are you planning to fool me forever if i didn't find out about it? I hate you you bastard'

xiaozhan feel his tear started to rolling down on his cheeks. He love him but at the same he also hate him . While having this kind of feeling , his name was called by someone .

'xiaozhan'

Xiaozhan was shook but also hoping that it was that person . It turn out to be his father who is calling his name. Xiaozhan replied back with 'yes?'

'come out i have something to tell you'

Xiaozhan still replied back to his dad with yes and went to bathroom to wash his face before he went out . Xiaozhan walked toward his dad and sit beside him .

'i went to mr.wang house today'
'Mn'
'and someone asked me to give this to you'

Xiaozhan knew who was the owner of this letter so he refused to accept it.

'He might want to tell you something '

Xiaozhan stopped for a moment before accept the letter from his dad then walked back to his room. After he arrived at his room, xiaozhan slowly look at the letter in his hand . He stuck between should i read it or throw it away. In the end, xiaozhan slowly opened the letter and started to read everything that was written by yibo.

To xiaozhan:
How are you? Are you doing fine? I hope you are . I was worried that you are not fine. I miss you so much . I miss having you beside me. I'm really sorry for all the stupid thing that i did. I know i am a good for nothing brat that always end up hurting people around them. I never expect myself to fall for someone this hard in a short time. Xiaozhan, i didn't mean to do that...i'm sorry i meant it . Can you please give me a chance . I promise i will change . I can't force you to forgive me after all the thing that i have done from the start . I know only this letter won't prove anything but please trust me and give me a chance. I agree with my dad to go abroad to study and take over his business. My flight will be next tommorow everning . if you agree to give me chance please come to see me before 3:30pm. I will be waiting . I love you xiaozhan.

After reading everything, xiaozhan feel like he cried even more . He used the paper to cover his face and tear while letting a soft voice ' idoit' .