pt3

'Hey wake up!'

So annoying -

'Who are you? Go away '
Because of that stupid dream I suffer alot . I stay up late till 3am because I can't put myself to sleep . And now this annoying person is trying to wake me up .

'Get up now or I will strip you off and throw you away by the window. I will count to 3. One two '

'Shut up I'm fully awake now'

What a scary person!!!!! I'm awake now , happy now? You dumbass

'Good . I'm hungry '
' Why are you telling me? Am I your personal chief? '
'You are my maid . Prepare food for me after I come back from jogging '

He leaves after that .

'Prepare food for me after I come back from jogging blah blah blah'

Prepare my ass ! I never cook my own food you jerk. How am I suppose to cook you some food . Thank to that jerk I don't want to sleep anymore ,so I walk into bathroom to take a shower and find something to eat . 15 min later I walk out from the bathroom with a tower cover my lower part . I walk to the fridge and open it if there are something that I can use .

'Ramen? Fine maybe it will do '
I take it out and start to cook .
But since that stupid also want me to cook for him . I think I have an idea now hehe *evil laugh*

'Are you done with the food? '
'Yes! I place it on the table in your kitchen room'

Haha serve  your right

'XIAO ZHAN WHAT THE HECK IS THIS ? A RIVER RAMYEON? AND WHY IS THIS SO SPICY?'

'spicy? Really?  I though you like spicy food since you are so scary . My bad '

'You deadmeat'

He run to me and trying to catch me ,but like I will allow you to catch you .

'Stay still and let me kill you'
'I'm not stupid,  you asshole'

He chases after me and I'm trying to get away from . Unluckily I trap and feel on the sofa and the wrost thing is that person fall on the top of me .

Hooray!! Don't forget to join mg funeral

It's awkward because our eyes are lock and he keep on looking at me.

'What are you looking at ? Get lost'

I'm trying to push him away but he grab my hand and put it up above my head

'Wtf are you doing?'
'You- '
'Eh what's wrong?'

Suddenly that guy let go of my hand and put his hand on his stomach. He give me a painful look on his face . Don't tell me he can't eat spicy food ? Fuck what if he dies?

'Hey hang in there. Don't die yet what should I do ? Where is your phone ?'

I take out his phone and call a hospital number . A few min ago we arrived at the hospital.

'Doc? Is he okay?'
'His stomach can't handle a spicy thing ,but good thing that he come here on time so he is okay now . '

'Thank you'
' You are welcome.  He is awake now you can go in '
' okay'

I smile at the doc before enter the room . I slowly walk near him and start to talk

'I'm sorry'
'......'
'I know this time you nearly die because of me ,but you can't blame me because I don't know that you have a upset stomach that can't take a spicy food . Don't be so silent . Just tell me everything I will do as you say , okay? '

'Everything? '
'Hmm'
'I'm thirsty '
'Oh okay '
I hurry bring him a glass of water and give it to him .

'Anything els?'
'How to drink when I'm in this position? '
'Oh sorry'

I carefully help him sit on his bed. Since it's my fault I guess I have to listen to what he said and will get away with it next time .

'Btw why don't you call to your parents? They will feel worried'

'My parents?  My dad is too busy with his work . He doesn't have time to care about me '

'Oh I see. Don't feel sad you should take a good rest now .

Meanwhile

'Achoooo'
'Master are you okay?'
'I'm okay. But where is yibo ? He doesn't come back since yesterday '
'He need sometime to be alone . He will be okay master '
'Hmm.'