I WON'T GET MARRIED

'Dad, how many times do I have to tell you? I won't get married at this young age. If you want, then do it on your own

'You brat, maybe I spoil you too much and now look at how you talk back at me '

'Dad - I love you with this tiny heart but force me to married to an unknown person, I won't do it or else when we already married I will choke him to death'

'YOU- YOU'

'ME ME'

xiao zhan stand up and look at his dad who is now can't talk back at him anymore.

'I told you again and will tell you again next time too that you must be married to Wang family. You two have been arranged since you were born  '

'Dad it is too old. Such an old fashion. I won't get married '

'You must. Yubin come here and take your master to his room'

Xiao zhan's dad call out yubin who is a xiao zhan's secretly

'Yes sir, master come with me '
'YUBIN LET ME GO, HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO ME. I SHARED EVERYTHING WITH YOU MY FOOD MY CLOTHES MY EVERYTHING WHY DID YOU LISTEN TO MY DAD. LISTEN TO ME YUBIN . LET ME GO . YUBIN!!!!'

Yubin pretend that he doesn't hear anything and drag xiao zhan to his room and lock the door

'Yubin OPEN THE DOOR '
'Sorry master,  I can't '
'I DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED'

Xiao Zhan keep yelling and whining but no one let him out because they are afraid that he will run away.

____

Yibo where have you been?'
'I'm racing a motorcycle '

Yibo replies to his dad with his poker face and throws himself on a big sofa in front of his dad.

'You should stop what you are doing right now

'Why should I?'
'You are getting married next month. How many time do I have to tell you this '
'Same to you, how many time do I have to tell you that I don't want to get married. I don't care what kind of agreement that you talk with those people but you don't even ask my opinion and do it '

Yibo gets up from the sofa and walks upstairs to his room.

'WANG YIBO'

but yibo doesn't care he act like he doesn't hear anything.

Both of them seriously don't want to get married, so let see how will their love start?