SPECIAL CHAPTER: ON THE WEDDING DAY

After four years of being separated, they finally meet again. Xiao zhan in a white groom suit is such a blessing for people to see today and is also one of the best things that a yibo can see at the best time in his whole life. The man that he would die for is now wearing a groom suit that looks the most beautiful compared to everyone that he has seen in his whole life. Yibo slowly walked to xiaozhan and slowly put his arm around xiaozhan’s waist.

  "You look so beautiful today, I mean our wedding day”
   "I prefer handsome” Xioazhan turned around to look at his future husband and chuckled.
    “You are handsome but also beautiful”

Xiaozhan smiled then put his hand on his shoulder to fix his tie. Yibo can't help but lean closer to a kiss. Yibo pressed his lip on xiaozhan’s soft lip slowly, and as for xiaozhan, he also responded to the kiss that he received.

    “ahem!!”

      The kiss suddenly stopped because yubin walked in. Yubin didn’t mean to interrupt everything, but when he entered the room, these two had already shared their kiss. Xiaozhan and yibo also pulled away from each other when they heard the ahem from yubin.

      “You two might come out now since everyone is waiting.”

      Yibo awkwardly replied to yubin as he looked away 

      “alright, I know Xiaozhan, I will go out and wait for you first.”

After he finished his sentence, he quickly walked out of the room.
Now yibo was standing in front of the officiant to wait for xiaozhan. A few minutes later, the person that he was waiting for was walking slowly toward him. He can see how beautiful that person is. He can’t keep his eyes off that perfect sight in front of him. He kept looking at that person until he arrived in front of him.
After everything that he did in the past, this person still forgives him and gives him a chance to change. He will never forget how grateful he is to meet this person.

“Now you two might kiss,” said the officiant.

Yibo pulled him close and kissed his lip. After a few moments, they finally pulled away from the kiss.

“" Since when did you become addicted to this lip?”
“Uhm maybe since when you fell asleep on the sofa”
“huh what?”

Yibo chuckled and whispered back to xiaozhan

“I said since when you are mine”.
“Because from the start you will always be mine. I love you, xiaozhan.”

A marriage that is impossible to happen still can happen because they are meant to be with each other.