𝙏𝙀𝙉. 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

∞

2020. kth - 23. jjk - 18.

Grabbing his rough leather jacket, Jeongguk then threw it over his shoulders before yanking the front door open and exiting his home. He let the door close softly behind him, not bother to lock it—he never did—and with the heavy clomp of his boots, the young ravenette trudged down the broken steps and strode over to his gate. 

His movement ceased when he caught the sight of brown tuffs on the other side of the fence. Jeongguk felt a light sensation swarm his senses, almost smiling when he spotted Taehyung on the other side.

But his growing expression quickly fell when he saw the brunette standing with someone else.

The teen instantly recognised the styled mop of hair which was dyed a shiny silver, and the expensive set of Versace sunglasses perched on the bridge of the male's sculpted nose. 

"Sungjae?" He whispered under his breath as he processed the familiar face stood on the other side of the face. Jeongguk's eyes widened, he was frozen into place, staring at the other two.

Why was Taehyung with Min Sungjae? 

He observed them, watching how Taehyung clapped the other on the shoulder and held his hand up to cover his pearly whites when laughing. Looking pretty with the melting chocolate swirling in his orbs, box smile hidden behind his palm. 

Taehyung only ever does that around people he's attracted to. Jeongguk knows that very well, it's why he's never done it around him.

Jaw suddenly hardening as his teeth pressed together, Jeongguk walked over to the fence with tightened fists. Once he reached the spot, his hands curled around the fence when seeing Sungjae's presence from a closer look. 

"T-Taehyung...?" He spluttered out, rough exterior almost melting when trying to speak to the older.

The latter turned and saw Jeongguk standing at the fence, a little surprised that he had approached him.

"Hey, Jeongguk." His tone was rather stoic, and hallow. The younger almost flinched when hearing it, grimacing at the coldness of the simple words. "What's up?" 

Sungjae turned to face the ravenette as well, and Jeongguk had to clench his fists—nails digging into the fence—upon seeing that aggravating smirk plastered on his face.

"J-Just... Just wanted to ask about the biking thing, when are we doing it?" The youngest nervously swallowed, licking his dry lips as his foot started to dig around in the ground in his nervous habit. His eyes were already lowered at his shoes, avoiding the other's gaze. He felt weak and vulnerable under their eyes, he felt pathetic.

"Um, I don't know. I'm pretty busy right now." Jeongguk's head snapped up at the response, hurt flashed in his eyes and Taehyung immediately averted his own to look at anywhere else that wasn't at the younger. Jeongguk felt embarrassed, cheeks heating up, his feet nervously shuffled backwards.