𝙎𝙄𝙓. 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦.

∞

2020. kth - 23. jjk - 18.

Jeongguk groaned as he stumbled into the kitchen, head in his hands as he rubbed at his face. The teen plopped into one of the seats, then leaned over to lay his head on the counter. He rested his cheek onto his arm, causing his lips to poke out into a little pout.

Taehyung bit back a smile as he slid over a glass of water and a pill.

"Here, take this." He said, putting the pill into the ravenette's hand. Jeongguk stirs awake, eyes lazily opening and hair flopping over as he peeked up to inspect who had given him the medicine.

"Hyung?" His voice croaked out, sounding rough and groggy. "What are you doing here?" Taehyung raised his brows, seemed like the younger had no recollection of what had happened the day before.

"Take this first. It'll treat your hangover." He urges, Jeongguk lets out a muffled groan as he raised himself upright. The teen popped the pill into his mouth, then downed the water right after. He used his sleeve and wiped it across his lips, getting rid of some of the water that trickled down his chin.

"What are you doing here?" He asks again after swallowing everything down. Taehyung sighs and sits himself down across from the other.

"It was quite the havoc here yesterday. A lot of yelling. I came over to make sure everything was alright." The older explains, cautiously eyeing the other for any sort of reaction. There was none. "You were on drugs. again."

Jeongguk sighed, then dragged a hand through his fluffy raven locks, letting the strands fall to frame his face. 

"Okay? So why're you still here?" He nonchalantly questions, tongue poking at his inner cheek in annoyance from Taehyung's constant nagging about the whole drug thing. "M'not in the mood to get lectured."

Taehyung bit back the remark crawling up his throat, he stood up from his chair and walked over to open the fridge. 

"You have no food." He comments. "What do you usually eat?"

Jeongguk shrugs, fingers playing with his rings as his hands rested on top of the counter. Taehyung closed the fridge and clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"Let's go shopping." He says, crossing his arms over each other. "I'll buy you groceries." This causes the younger to raise his head, brows furrowed.

"I don't need your money, Taehyung." He expresses sternly. "I pay for my own shit." Taehyung rolled his eyes at the younger's behaviour.

"Yeah, whatever. Let's just go." 

Jeongguk grumbled some incoherent words under his breath before shooting the brunette a look. Taehyung raised one of his brows in a challenge, which made Jeongguk sigh and nod.

"Okay." He gives in. "Let's go."