The [Evil] Plan

Hi guys, it's wowlover0525 again and I'm sorry we haven't been uploading lately, but we've been VERY busy. With nothing. Lol, SO ANYWAYS, here is the new upload, I is hoping you likes it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Genevieve's POV:

I let out a giggle as our bodies melted together. We had gone from a simple kiss to intense kissing. I cupped his face in my hands and he picked me up, setting me in his lap. We continued to kiss for what seemed like hours until we both broke apart for breath.

"J'ai jamais rencontré quelqu'un comme vous. (I've never met anyone like you)." I said, not realizing that I was speaking French.

"Moi non plus (Me neither)." I raised an eyebrow, perplexed.

"Vous parlez français?(You speak French?)" I asked him.

"...Oui (Yes?)?" I laughed and he leaned in to steal another kiss.

So, we went back to kissing, my fingers ending up entwined in his hair and his arms wrapped around me. I loved Jared, he made me feel like I was the only girl in the world.

All of the sudden the door opened and we both jumped, both of us landing on the floor with me on top of him. There was a silence when we both turned around to see who it was.

Shit.

Taylen.

Suddenly she smiled, sickly sweet.

"Well, I had no idea you were that much of a whore!" I glared at her.

"I am not---" She cut me off.

"Oh, this moment begs to differ." Her face became unreadable and she stormed out of the room.

"I should go talk to her..." Jared said, getting up and leaving.

"Okay. Au revoir (Goodbye)." With that he left.

Taylen's POV:

There are no words to describe that little bee with an itch. That is MY best friend she is screwing with. When I walked in, I knew they had done it. Their messed up hair. Lying on the floor. Do I really need to explain myself. Bitch. While I was thinking I bumped into Rick.

"Watch where you're going idiot."

"What crawled up your butt and died?" He asked.

"I suggest you shut up if you want to keep your face intact." I hissed at him.

"Ohhhh...I know what it is...you saw Genevieve and Jared together!" He smiled as if he was talking to a pre-schooler making me glare at him.

"Shut up."

"By the way, I wanted to talk to you about that."

"There is no way I am hooking up with you."

"Me? With you? I mean maybe...but I was going more for Genevieve...that's where my plan is." He smiled crookedly and I thought for a second.

"What do you have?"

***

Jared walked down the hall towards me.

"Taylen! Taylen! I need to talk to you." I turned to him and glared.

"What? About Genevieve? She's not who you think she is." He looked confused.

"What...what are you talking about?" I narrowed my eyes.

"So you didn't know about Genevieve and Rick?" I smiled evily inside, he may have been stupid, but Rick made some good plans.