ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟᴠᴀʀʏ ᴘᴛ.1

Characters- "UwU"
Thinking- "AH-"
—————————————————————————

Izuku's P.O.V.

The crowd cheered for me as I felt so happy and relieved that I won as I put up a piece sign still breathing heavily but smiled non the less, Bakugo patted my back as he said "Good job Captain you may have won this time but i'll win the next time" I nodded as I said "I'll be looking forward to that Bakugo" I chuckled going towards Todoroki "Heya Todoroki good game, you did pretty good" Todoroki was kinda angry as he said "I would've won if you guys didn't use me to Travel across the Mine field!!!" He had yelled out as me and Bakugo laughed as we had to wait for the rest to get into the stadium as once Ochaco had came into the arena seemingly coming to congratulate me Bakugo said "It seems you're girlfriend is coming captain~" I blushed looking at him angered "Yeah you two love birds have a fun time with each other~" Todoroki said with both Bakugo and Todoroki backing away as I could be mistaken for a tomato "They got you good-" "Shut the fuck up Meliodas-" I had told him internally as Ochaco snapped me back into my senses by saying "Wow Izuku you won!" She said happily "I knew you could do it!" She then hugged me as I hugged back as I was now internally panicking "AHHHHHH-,WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO-" Bakugo and Todoroki snickered as this happened Ochaco then looked up at me as I look down at her we both let go blushing a lot "S-Sorry I got c-c-carried away" she stuttered as I replied with "N-No it's a-alright" I also stuttered "JUST KISS ALREADY-" "STFU MELIODAS-"
We looked at each other blushing as then Present Mic yelled out "OK LETS SPIN THE WHEEL OF EVENTS!!!" The wheel once again started to spin as everyone else was gathered waiting for the event to be chosen as it landed on "CALVARY BATTLE!" Lots of us sat there confused before the explanation as Midnight said "Well the calvary battle will consist of first 42 people from the obstacle course the rules are you are given a point system depending on the place you were in the obstacle course as the person in 42th will have 5 points and the others will have 5 points added to there head band with each cascading place you will know you're points once you get you're headband but a heads up for you all especially Izuku" I was confused why me specifically its not like I get that much points "The first place Headband will be worth 10 MILLION POINTS!!!" Everyone gasped as I looked at her and laughed "You're joking right" MidNight smiled and said "That's right 10 Million Points" I then felt worried as I felt frozen with everyone glaring at me "Mommy take me home i'm scared-" MidNight then said "The goal of the game is too steal other teams headbands therefore raising you're own teams score, Contestants aren't allowed too on purposely make others fall doing that will lead to a disqualification, Even if you lose you're headband or fall you are still able to compete until the 30 minute timer is up!" As I was still looking at Midnight in shock and anger as she just then said "Now everyone pick you're team members!"