𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚡

Well this went horrible besides bakugo i'm the only one standing since Shoto to passed out due to blood loss and Yaoyorozu was almost too big for the building so she could barley even move the reason the building hasn't been destroyed yet was cause Yaoyorozu was crouching"So captain what we do next?"as I said"I don't know really were slightly screwed in this situation unless" the flames were burning Nomu inside and out as I said "Alright here's the plan we gotta stall that Nomu" as he says "But why" as I say right after "Don't you see the flames burning it to death "I can hear the Nomu cry out from what I can see to be pain I can't help but feel sorry for it only thinking about the pain it went through before it became this Yaoyorozu started punching the ground aka the Nomu only for it to push her fist away after the hit would land it felt like it was unstoppable an unmovable object I just couldn't help but feel bad for it as that use to be a person before the league had taken him from the people he cared for to create this thing as I stopped attacking it Bakugou with a cry of concern said "Ummm Captain why'd you stop attacking it"as we got a good distance away from it"So why'd you stop attacking it"as I said "Okay I know this could potentially sound crazy but maybe we can save the guy who was turned into the Nomu?"as Bakugo's eyes bulged out saying "But you told me to attack it like a minute ago?!?!" as I responded with "I know,I know it's just that maybe there can be a way to help it and turn it human again"as Bakugou said "But you don't have a specific plan to save it?""I know but maybe theres a way" as he looked angry getting the Nomu's brain using a bunch if magic from what it seemed as I looked in horror thinking the worst as he then put the brain on the ground as I hoped maybe he was gonna leave it there but I was wrong as he did what I feared most he stomped on it as I looked in disbelief too distraught to realize he what he was saying as I looked on the blood pool which use to be the Nomu's brain I just couldn't say anything....

Tomura POV

I watched as the ash blonde brat took out the nomu's brain without being near it as he stomps on it right after getting the brain the other brat looked distraught and he went on his knees and from what it looks like he's glitching....as I was confused why was that happening in the case he was in as I decided to ignore it as it may have been me hallucinating saying "Kurogiri lets go I need to report what happened here to master" as he responds in "Yes Tomura let us go" as before I go to the portal I say "We will meet again Izuku Midoriya I swear on it"

To Be Continued.....