𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙿𝚃.𝟺

All 3 of us charged at the Nomu at once Shoto summoning the spirit spear as it went from pillow to spear me getting my broken sword with Bakugo still using his fist"Charge!!"as all 3 of us charge at the Nomu"Take this!!"as the flames consumed my sword     as when I threw a slash the flames separated from my sword hitting the Nomu as then he was on fire "Nomu put the flames out!"as when it tried to shoo off the flames it didn't dissipate as they flames were still burning the Nomu on the inside out"Fight Fire with Fire!!"as Shoto's spear became somewhat mini daggers shooting the Nomu with them only for the Nomu to power up more and the somewhat looking daggers fly off his body at us Bakugo then started to take a swing at it punching the Nomu multiply times and his punches were so fast it was slightly impossible to see how fast the punches were only to the Nomu punching him away as he got up pretty quick cause of his immortality "Can't believe he just got up after that punch it seemed pretty bad"as I said "Well it's Bakugo what do you expect"as Yaoyorozu then stepped in literally she stepped in by she was gigantic"Yaoyorozu what happened to you!!"shoto said as she said "Well the reason I was small is because I ate some food that would allow me to shrink down into normal size and I'm able to transform into a giant when needed"as all three of us stand in Awe"But I do admit it's slightly cramped in here"she was almost the size of the building which the only reason the roof wasn't destroyed cause she was crouching as I was surprised while Shoto was frozen and I was confused "Uhhh sho sho~"as then I saw blood starting to come out of his nose "beautiful"is all I heard him mutter before an entire waterfall produced and he was knocked out "Sho!,you ok buddy!"I said as yaoyorozu said"Oh No Todoroki!"as then shigiraki yelled "Stop ignoring me and fight!!"as the Nomu came at us"Attack now!"as I used enchantment HellBlaze on the Nomu the flames were still burning as his arm was destroyed and wasn't regenerating itself "So it seems it cant bring back limbs if its cells are burnt this is a good time to attack"besides yaoyorozu we all charged in "Your reign of terror ends here!!!"

To Be Continued....