Need 8

Both Sasuke and Sai slept peacefully that night. Sasuke because the drug soon crashed in his system, sending his body into a worn state. And Sai because he had a plan in mind. His thoughts were filled with completing the revenge. All of it.

Saturday rolled around.

Sasuke woke in the bathtub with his head underneath the faucet. His skin felt clammy and Sasuke's head was pounding. Groaning, he unglued himself from the porcelain surface, slightly hitting his head on the faucet above. That slight hit even cause blood to rush and pound in the veins wrapped in his head. Glancing at his arm, Sasuke saw where he had injected himself. Noting that his inner elbow was scarred from previous drug-induced days. Carefully, he ran his fingertips over the bumped skin. It was sensitive from the needle going through and rough from the callous and scarring from years before. Sasuke couldn't let that be seen by either the doctors or Naruto. Slipping a gray long sleeved shirt over his head and down his chest, Sasuke left the lightening room.

Free time was initiated as Sasuke walked down the crowded halls. He searched for two people. One being Naruto, the cute blonde that he couldn't seem to get his sights on. The other being a rainbow haired boy, who shouldn't be that hard to catch.

There. There he is. Spotting Sai down a bit, the raven smirked. Sai had indeed gotten his hair shaved. The stubbly ebony hair was short and there were still splashes of color throughout the cut. Sasuke walked quickly down the hallway, dodging random people who side-stepped in front of him, wanting to smash their faces up against a wall. Though resisting that urge all together, so he wouldn't get in trouble.

“Nice haircut, Sai,” Sasuke hissed in the first boy's ear from behind. As Sai whipped himself around to glare at the longer haired male, the latter's fist balled up and thrusted itself into the tender cheek. The dull thud from flesh colliding with flesh sounded through the hall, causing all passer-bys to stop and stare in confusion. The bustling stopped and the sound of a body thumping against the floor echoed completely.

One girl though, who looked to be bulimic, suddenly cheered, “Woo!! Good job Sasuke-kun!! Way to smack him!!” Her hair was in a high pony-tail and the way she jumped up and down cause her perky breasts to jiggle along. The skirt she was wearing gave little to the imagination and her deep V-neck blouse read, “I Killed My Tamagotchi” in black. Remembering her from a meeting a couple days ago, Sasuke gave her the right name: Ino. The skinny, disgustingly so, teen was bones and flesh. Even though she wasn't allowed to, many of the boys could hear her upchucking in the girl's restroom after meals. Plus, many of the other girls refused to even use that restroom, claiming that it smelled sickening.

Giving her a disgusted look, Sasuke's attention was distracted from Sai standing back up. Jumping up from his sitting position, Sai surged forward and shouldered Sasuke in the stomach. Giving a pained expression to the crowd gathering around them, Sasuke fell to the ground.

“You … son of a bitch,” Sasuke muttered as he struggled to straddle Sai's hips and climb onto his chest, giving himself a better range. Punching his tightened fists left and right along Sai's cheeks and chest, blood suddenly began pouring from the bruised nose. Sasuke wiped his knuckles (A/N: I'm told I say knuckles weird by this girl in my class … thought I'd mention that …) on his gray tee and continued. Sai didn't even try to fight back. The thin boy just laid there and took what was coming at him. Punch by punch, Sasuke could feel Sai loose his state of mind. Sasuke's crotch was directly above Sai's as his body jerked back and forth with his flying fists. Something hard rubbed itself against Sasuke's leg and he jumped up instantly.

'Dear Lord, even when he's getting the shit beat outta him, he gets horny,' Sasuke thought to himself as he backed away from the near-unconscious boy. On his leg, Sasuke could still feel where the pressure from the other's length had touched him. As his body shuddered in disgust, and surprisingly pleasure, Sasuke ran into a member from the crowd surrounding the fight. Slowly, his body turned to face whomever he had bumped into.

It was Ino, the ditzy platinum blonde. She immediately glomped herself to Sasuke's arm and pulled him away from the commotion. The watchers gave them an aisle and just zoned their eyes on the body laying in the center of the hallway. Paying no mind to them, Sasuke continued to walk (get dragged) away. Ino was able to get him to a deserted hallway and twirled her body around his in a strange dance. She was attempting to be seductive, but Sasuke was just annoyed.

“What do you want, Ino?”

Her eyes glittered when Sasuke said her name and she puckered her lips. Ino stretched her toothpick legs up and her lips collided with Sasuke's in shock. The dry, leather-like feel of those lips against his made Sasuke want to gag but he just stood there, motionless. He neither enjoyed the kiss nor attempted to kiss back. Suddenly, a wet slip of flesh slid across his mouth and Sasuke threw himself backwards, struggling to get his footing back. Instantly his sleeved arm wiped the slimy liquid from his lips and he felt his breakfast coming up. Shoving the pancakes back down to get digested, Sasuke glared hatefully at Ino. She just smirk and pointed behind Sasuke.

Drawing his eyebrows together, his eyes flitted back.

There stood a frozen blonde. Tears streaming heavily down his cheeks as he stared emptily into the distance. Behind the nothingness lay pain and hurt. For a few seconds Naruto just stood there, blankly eying the two. Then realization hit and he skittered backwards, running for dear life. His thin figured soon disappeared around the corner. Beginning to chase after him, Sasuke was held back by the other blonde.

“Revenge's a bitch, eh?”

Understanding smacked Sasuke in the forehead.

Sai had planned this.

All of it.

====

Ahhh....fun....again I find myself placing a female character in....only to make her a real bitch...*sigh* I must seriously have a thing against a nice female character...

So I have the next few chappies sorta planned out...sorta...so I should be able to update tomorrow...

Comment, Vote, and dare I say it? Fan?

Hope you enjoyed it, my young cookie monsters!!!

(I'm currently STILL on the What's Hot List!!! Sure it is in the 600s but hey!!! That's a start, right?)