Need 7

---------------| Sai's POV |-------------

Sai had heard Naruto call his name as he continued to walk down the hallway. Why he didn't turn back was beyond his thought's comprehension. Something told him to keep walking and then step around the corner to hide and listen. His back pressed tightly up against the deserted hallway's surrounding plaster and he opened his ears to listen intently.

Sasuke ended up telling Naruto so many things. Personal and simple things. Most of the information Sasuke spewed was nonsense. What did it matter if he enjoyed cotton candy? The sickly sweet fair treat that Sai hated with a deep passion? One thing caught Sai's attention, though: “I'm actually scared when I inject myself.” So Sasuke was an unwilling druggie, eh? Giving a silent laugh, Sai planned his revenge against his competition. Flipping open his phone, to which he just got permission to use again, Sai dialed the number so cleverly hidden under the name: Sex Partner. As the slow monotone ring signal the call started, Sai thought of what he may need to execute Sasuke's destruction. Just one thing, actually. One good pointy thing filled to the top.

“Hello, if you know what's good for you, you'll f*ck off,” came an angered voice. Deidara was the dealer who gives out the best of the best. That one drug that made your mind implode at just the thought of injecting yourself, he was the one who dealt it. The pick-me-up, the downer, the f*ck-ya, the hell-why-not; he dealt all those too. Whether you wanted to buy that day or not, Deidara gave you what you didn't even know you needed. Plus he was a beast in bed.

“Deidara, my sweet, mind doing an one druggie-in-arms a favor?” Sai spoke in an indifferent tone. Sai was trying to give off the impression that he knew for a fact that Deidara would do what he asked. In reality, it was a rare case to simply get something off of Deidara.

“Ah, Sai, is that you my little monster? Of course I'll do ya a favor, for a little somethin' in return,” Deidara said in a seductive yet playful tone. You never got something for nothing. Not in Deidara's world. If he gave you what you wanted, Deidara got what he wanted in return. Grinning, Sai agreed immediately to the condition. What was one more round on the Deidara F*cking Train anyway?

-------------| Sasuke's POV |-------------

Sasuke spent the entire morning, afternoon, and evening with Naruto. The blonde had been so sweet and blushing. The boy seemed to be easing into the fact that Sasuke didn't mean harm to him. Naruto was starting to trust him, become friends with him. Naruto was starting to like Sasuke, for himself not for the drugs he could hand out.

Today's meeting with Kakashi was canceled. The silver haired doctor had left work early to go to a signing for his favorite porno book. Shuddering at the thought that his new doctor was pervert, Sasuke walked to his room, hoping that Sai had stayed away. Thinking back, Sasuke noticed that he hadn't seen Sai much of the day. Once, over the loud speaker, it was announced that Sai had a visitor. People in the Home rarely received visitors. Sasuke was positive that his brother hadn't thought about him for the whole three days he had been here. Not one text, call, or, when he was able to go onto the internet, IM. Sighing, Sasuke stepped into the dark room. Why had Sai gotten a visitor? The question bothered him more than he thought it would. Shaking it off, Sasuke walked over to his half of the room quietly.

Dinner had passed and it was getting late. Removing his shirt, Sasuke picked up his pajamas and a clean pair of boxers from his unpacked suitcase. He headed to the private bathroom to shower and feel the heat of hot water against his freeze skin. Sai was nowhere in sight and Sasuke was going to take advantage of that fact.

Twenty minutes after scrubbing his hair and body, Sasuke stepped out and dried off. Shivering from the intense cold, Sasuke picked up his clothing. The cotton against his skin as he dressed felt scratchy and comforting. After putting the rest of his cotton wear on, he unlocked and opened the wooden door to see a strange sight.

There stood Sai with his hands behind his back and grin graffiting (A/N: not a word but oooh well...) his face. “I have a present for you, Sasuke,” said the grinning raven. His hair was no longer a raven color, but instead a mass of puked up rainbows. A smile twitched at the edges of Sasuke's mouth but he stopped it from growing. Sasuke was smiling on the inside though, knowing that to get rid of the colorful grasp, Sai would have to shave his hair off.

The words registered in his brain and he raised a brow. Doing so caused him to look doubtful and disbelieving. What could Sai possible wish to share and give to him? After all, this was war. No gifts were given during a battle between two males.

Just then Sai's hand came from behind his back to reveal a present that made Sasuke's heart pound with remembrance. His need. His drug. The neon green concoction from Third Street. It's bright green light shone throughout the room as Sasuke struggled not to go and grasp it. He was over drugs. Sasuke didn't need that anymore. All Sasuke needed was Naruto. Him and his sweet pink lips, the thin waist, the way he blushed red. Naruto's smile, his frown, his— As if in a daze, Sasuke's pale hand reached toward that syringe and gripped in tightly. The needle pierced his palm for a second as he continued to stare at the beautiful liquid.

“Stop struggling, Sasuke. This is all you need, all you want. You don't need Naruto nearly as much as you need this,” Sai was speaking in a low tone, next to Sasuke's ears. And though Sasuke's subconscious told him not to believe, his conscious told him it was the truth. This was all he needed. All he ever wanted.

Ripping the syringe from Sai's grasp, Sasuke rushed to the private bathroom to lose himself once again. The needle hit the inner part of his elbow and Sasuke injected slowly. The green liquid erupted inside his veins and Sasuke felt the bliss. The want. The hunger. For this favored drug. Soon the whole concoction was swimming erratically inside of his arteries and veins, mixing with his blood, beating with his heart. The delicious brew caused a deep sigh of happiness to explode from his chest.

Sasuke's eyes burst from their sockets (A/N: not literally of course...^-^) as he realized what he had done. What Sai had caused him to do. Growling low in his throat, Sasuke swore that the next day he was going to beat the shit out of that ass of a druggie.

No matter the consequences.

=====

Psssshaa!!! Im STILL on the What's Hot List!!! What is this??? Gosh thanks so much my lovely little cookie monsters!!! I'm updating really fast lately...And I made Sai a real jerk (not on intentional...) whoa!

Comment, Vote, and dare I say it? Fan?

Hope you enjoyed the 7th(?) chapter!!!!