"Please, call me Jon,"

Start from the beginning

"Yes?"

"Could you untie me?"

"Sure!"

Jonathan reached over and untied Evalyn from her ropes. Evalyn sat up and rubbed her wrists as Jonathan sat back, examining her standing up and not tied to a board. Evalyn started walking about his office.

"Anyway, Jon. I have always been amazed at your work. How you perfected the toxin, used it on others and in my eyes, you did nothing particularly wrong, except test it on patients. But, to be honest, what chance did they have considering this asylum is going down the potholes?" rambled Evalyn. Jonathan just sat and watched her, whilst listening intently, walk about and examine things in his office. She picked up a pink flower which sparkly and a yellow sparkly pot.

"Have a feminine side?" she asked. Jonathan chuckled. Being the Scarecrow, why would he have a feminine side?"

"Uh, no. Sister. She said my office needed a "womans touch"," he enlightened, she placed the flower down.

"Sister?" she asked, intrigued. She knew about Scarecrows life, but seeing the man behind the mask was more than relieving. It was fascinating.

"Yeah, Allysen Crane. A bitch, really," he explained. Evalyn chuckled. He smiled at her.

"Well, I have a sister, too. She's nice to me. Before I was declared psychotic, she did everything with me. She's only thirteen, though. Also, a brother, he's fifteen,"

"Really? Barbara and Kyle Gordon? Also, how old might you be?" he asked, amazed.

"Yes. Barbara and Kyle Gordon, and I'm twenty-three" she clarified. Evalyn and Jonathan spent hours talking about their lives. Evalyn learned Jonathan was twenty-four At almost, nine o'clock. Dr Quinzel came running down the catwalk and dived into Jonathan's room.

"Dr Quinzel, what's going on?" asked Jonathan.

"We're alone, we can resort to name basis. Jon, we have to go. Something's happened to Edward," panted Dr Quinzel.

"Harley, what do you mean?" he asked, confused.

"Just come with me, Jon," she almost yelled.

"Jon! Don't leave me here. You've got to get me out of here. Please don't leave me," almost shouted Evalyn.

"Eva," he whispered. Harley looked at him and saw his eyes droop sadly.

"Jon, bring her," whispered Harley. Jon's eyes lightened up and he picked her up.

"Eva, we're going to have to chain you up and call you Miss Gordon. Makes it less suspicious," announced Jonathan. Evalyn nodded. Harley and Jonathan led her down the catwalk. A patient slammed up against a window on Jonathan's side. Jonathan looked over at the patient.

"Pretty lady, wanna share my cell?" he asked sadistically. His body was covered in tally marks.

"Down, Zzasz!" yelled Jonathan.

"As you wish... Dr Crane," he sighed, adding disgust to "Dr Crane,". They reached the entrance to the asylum.

"Where are you taking her?" asked one of the guards.

"GCPD, quick interrogation they want with her and then straight back here," answered Jonathan before Harley could say something idotic and senseless. The guards stepped aside.

"Name and status in Arkham," asked the overhead scanner.

"Dr Jonathan Crane, psychiatrist,"

"Dr Harleen Quinzel, psychiatrist,"