The whole table was silent. And I know it was because of me.

I felt the room spinning around and it was so uncomfortable being her. Sam went to dump his tray leaving Chandler and I alone.

Oh god.

I gulped hard.

"Tried out the present bray gave YA yet?" He smirked.

"No.? Well that's just too bad. We paid a good 5$ for those."

We.....

He helped..

Just as I was about to say something the bell rang. I shot up from my seat and walked straight to class.

We had a free day this period. I sat my head down and drifted do sleep.

"Excuse me the principal would like
To see
Clover."

Chandlers voice rang though my ears. He just came
Back from the office and now I have to go.

Oh god.

My heart was beating so fast as I stood and slowly walked to the door. Right when it shut Chandler grabbed me by the wrist and yanked me down the hall.

I yelped at the pain that had just shot up from my arm. "I didn't fucking hurt you don't play that shit" he glared tightening his grip.

I screamed as loud as I could. The pain was almost unbearable.

He stopped right out side of the doors. And let go of my arm long enough to open the door.

He pulled me
Outside and then looked back down at his hand.

What the fuck he's bleeding.

"Why the fuck am I bleeding." he mumbled looking for the wound on his hand.

I looked down at my arm and gasped when I saw that he re tore open my cuts from this morning.

I slowly moved my arm behind my back.

"What the fuck I'm not bleeding what the-" he cut himself off and grabbed my arm.

I held it behind me and looked at him. His eyes shot up to mine and pulled on my arm for me
To move it into sight.

"Please don't." I whispered dropping my head

He yanked one last time and he's stronger than me so he won

He looked like he was a deer in headlights. His face went pale. No color too it.

So I ran.

I did what I was best at and ran.

I looked back for a split second and he wasn't there.

I stopped.

Everything was spinning and I felt so. Sad.

I wanted him to chase me. I made him go away. But I still wanted him to chase me.

I'm im the middle of the woods. I have no clue where I am or why he even took me out of school.

But he didn't follow me.

As I made my way back out of the woods towards home. I can't help but think what's wrong with me?

Once I got home I laid down in bed and slept. For once I slept. I fell asleep at 2:30pm.

My alarm woke me out of dead sleep.

I didn't know I was asleep. I didn't dream. It was just black.

I looked at my clock and it said 9:00Am I panicked and ran to get Sam up.

"Sam I'm so sorry. My. Alarm just went off and I'm sorry we're late agin!" I screamed whilst breaking down in the process

"Clover! Why are you crying!" He screamed puzzled look on his face.

"Clover I set your alarm back because we got a delay today. It's okay it's nothing to worry about. Even if we were late. No reason to cry." he said rubbing my back.

But Sam there is a reason to cry.. And the reason is me being me.

After a few seconds I gathered myself up and waddled back to my room.

It's like all the tiredness finally hit me.

I was tired.

Tired of being sad.

Tired of being me

Tired of being tired.

And mostly. I'm tired of breathing.

I threw on some ripped black tights and a kind of baggy shirt. You could see the very bottom of by butt but I could really care less.

I left my hair wavy and didn't bother to fix my makeup.

I slid on my boots and out Sam and I went.

Off to hell...

I walked to my locker and a few lockers down Chandler and bray were fighting.

I chuckled to myself. Watching them argue back and fourth.

There's only about 10 people here so far. It's still early.

And those 10 people I heard gasp. It sounded like they just watched a car accident or some shit.

I turned to see bray holding her cheeck and her black makeup slightly starting to run down her face. And Chandler staring at his right hand like it was a ghost.

Did he just.

Oh my god.

He hit her.

Me being me I dropped my books out of fear and everyone turned towards me.

Fuck fuck Fuck.

"Here let me help you." I heard an unfamiliar voice as I bent down to grab my books.

I looked up to see one of the most beautiful boys I've ever seen.

Oh wow,

"Hey. my names Calvin." he smirked.

He was covered in tattoos. And had a lip ring. With bright turquoise looking eyes.

"C-clover" I weakly smiled.

He handed me my books "we'll catch YA later" he smirked.

Woah..

I looked over to Chandler who was no longer near bray. Let alone in sight.

Thank god we get our early and have a 4 day weekend.

Which also means shortened periods. classes dragged on until lunch.

The usual Sam Chandler and I sat at the table.

Quietly ate.

Today I ate a few strawberries and had a water.

Last period Chandler didn't bother to show up too.

It was just another study hall so who cares?

I looked at the board the whole time. I left right after school but Sam had to stay after because him and Chandler and buddies were going out.

I walked home as slow as possible and when I got there I could almost swear someone was in here.

But oh well if there was and they killed me I would thank them.

I threw my bag on the couch and ran up to my room.

As soon as I shut my door a hand flew over my mouth.

Sorry for the cliff handler lol. But I'll update again when. I get 35 votes :D vote and comment what you think 🌚