Thanksgiving Special (2)

Start from the beginning

"Yeah?"

"Uh huh, I wouldn't be here without you"

"I wouldn't be here without you either baby, for two very specific reasons"

Kara laughed softly and the sound gave Lena butterflies, she quickly turned to trap Kara in a kiss, a very much needed kiss.

She let out a soft sound of surprise when Kara lifted her up and pressed her against the wall, deepening the kiss.

"Baby, how do you feel?"

"Good? How do you feel?"

Lena chuckled softly and her breath hitched when Kara started to suck on her neck, her grip on her only getting tighter.

"No I meant how do you feel"

Kara furrowed her eyebrows and looked up at Lena, gasping when she realized she didn't feel hot at all.

"I feel normal"

"Yeah?"

Kara nodded rapidly and went back to sucking on Lenas neck, this time with more passion than the first time.

"Kara, your eyes, let me see them, look at me"

Kara surprisingly didn't hesitate to look up at her and just like she had suspected, there were flecks of orange swimming in the pool of blue, it was quite a beautiful sight.

"You're so breath-taking"

Kara blushed and connected their lips once again, slowly settling Lena down to her feet.

"I heard the timer go off five minutes ago"

Lena laughed and watched Kara hurry to get the turkey out of the oven and place it on top of the stove to cool.

"When is everyone else supposed to be coming?"

"In about an hour or so? We still have time to set up the table and stuff"

Lena nodded and looked in her cabinet, sighing when she realized there was no more wine.

Or any alcohol at that.

"I'll be right back okay baby girl?"

"There's a new liquor store a few blocks away so if you want, you can check it out, it's pretty nice"

"Yeah? You've seen it?"

Kara nodded and smiled, passing Lena the car keys.

"Don't take too long okay?"

"I won't, I promise"

Lena grabbed the keys and pecked Kara on the cheek before she left the house, making her way to the new liquor store.
———
About twenty minutes later Lena had returned with various bottles of alcohol and she quickly stocked the cabinet before Kara could question her about them.

"Lena, Is that you?"

"Yeah baby where are you?"

"In the bedroom, can you come zip me up?"

Lena put down the keys and walked into the bedroom, zipping Kara up and gasping when she turned around.

"What? Is it bad? Should I change?"