Flashback [Sequel Chapter Part 1]

Requested by this human being, or alien- wherever you are thefnafmemerkid

I was at my room, thinking to myself. I better pack stuff since I'll be going to an island full with Titans. It was.. weird but I guess that's happening. But, I feel like I remembered something from my childhood but I can't get it on my mind. I looked at the time and see it was already around 4 PM. Better get ready. 

I grabbed my backpack, it was filled with water, food, books. I went outside and saw Ghidorah infront of my house. I climbed up on Ichi's head and sat there. They started flying, which is pretty scary riding a 500ft Titan. Just hope I don't run out of oxygen. 

The same thought came from my brain again. It was that childhood thing again. 

It was getting really quite, they didn't say anything. So might aswell sleep.

[FLASHBACK]

"Mom!" I yelled. "Yes, sweetie?" She answered. "Have you heard of the legend of the Golden 3 headed dragon?" I said, "I heard it's real! and when I grow up, I wanna be legendary like that dragon!"

"That's nice sweetie." 

"I'm going to go outside and play with my toyssssss!" "Ok sweetie! Stay safe!"

Switching POV's since I don't know how to first person anymore-

Y/N was playing outside with her toys. The toys were a 'Final Wars' Godzilla figure and a 'Shin Gojira' figure.  She really enjoyed them, they're like her family but Titans. She'd always make Godzilla and Mothra together, but sadly she doesn't have her figure nor Rodan and Ghidorah's. 

A little bit of timeskip since I don't know what to do 

It was in the noon, Y/N was still playing with her figures. Until, "Y/N Sweetie lunch's ready!" Her mom yelled from the kitchen. "Coming!" She yelled back and grabbed her 2 figures and went inside. "I have some news for you!" Her mother said excitedly. She then showed her a picture of her father in Antarctica. "Woah! Is that dad?" "Yep! Were going to visit Antarctica this week, and I have bought all the equipment we need!" Her mother said. "Coool! I can't wait to see Dad again after a long time!" Y/N smiled. "Yeah it has been a long time... anyways you should pack your stuff so we don't have to pack it again." Her mother said. "Alrighty!"

Y/N then ate lunch and ran to her bedroom as she packs her stuff. After that, she layed down and think to herself. 'I can't wait to meet Dad! I wonder what I'll fine there..'

'Maybe a new friend! That'll be great

'Maybe a new friend! That'll be great..'

End of Part 1 of Flashback.