Going back home

(Y/N): Your name

Ghidorah's texts (To know who's talking)

Ichi, Ni, San/Kevin.

(Y/N) POV:

"Ok, now that I got everyones trust, and everything is all good. May I go home now?" I said.

"Yes, but we're going with you." Ichi answered.

"What- Why??"

"If we encounter Fat Lizard, he won't believe that we're 'Nice'" Ichi mocked.

"Oh well, you do got a point. But I may have to contact Monarch that you're on their side. So.. mind if I get a ride?"

"Fine, where is it?"

"O h"

(At Castle Bravo)

(Y/N) POV:

"Ok. We're here, now you stay calm and do NOT attack anyone. EVEN if they attack you, just act innocent, alright?"

"..."

"Fine."

"Ooh, that's easy!"

-

"Uhh greetings."

Two soldiers walked up to me with shot guns on their hands. "State your purpose, you aren't supposed to be here! Monarch members only, and there's clearly a dangerous 'False' King right behind you!" One of the soldiers told me.

"W-well s-sir's.. I wanted to t-talk to Mark Ru-Russell.." I stuttered.

"You're not part of the Monarch Agency, go back to your ho-" The soldier got cut off my someone. It was Mark Russell himself! 

"Excuse me, did someone said my name?"

"Oh! Me sir!"

"Why did you call me?"

"I wanted to say that, Monster Zero wants to join an alliance with Monarch..." I said quietly.

"WHAT?!"

(King Ghidorah) POV:

"Ugh, it's Mark again."

"Who?"

"One of the guys that was on Goji's side." "I can't believe he's still alive. I WANNA KILL HIM SO BA-"

"Mate, don't. We're on their side remember?"

"Ugh, yeah."

(Y/N) Looked up to Ghidorah with the biggest smile ever.

"GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS" She shouted as loud as possible.

"You're on Monarch's team now! You can go with me and hang out with me whenever you like! ANDDDD Goji agrees! Well I think soo.. Just don't attack him." She shouted.

"Wait, Goji? He's here?"

"Well yes, I am 3 headed freak."  Goji quietly whispered behind our back.

"WHO YOU CALLING 3 HEADED FREAK YOU SON O-"

"Ahem." (N/N) Looked at me.

"Oh uhh. Sorry" "Fat Lizard" I mumbled.

"Whatever freak."

(Y/N) POV:

"Ok listen, Ichi, Ni, Kevin."

"You named them..?" Mark questioned.

"No, that's their actually name.."

"What?" Ichi goes really close to my face. ('Geez personal space..')

"Uhm.. Ichi.. you're too close.." I slightly blushed. Wait, why am I blushing???

"Oh. Pardon me." He slowly goes back.

"Wow, going soft on her? Looks like someone has a crush." Goji laughed at Ichi.

"I-"

"NO, I DO NOT. THAT IS SIMPLY PATHETIC."

"Pfft. Simp." Ni mumbled.

"Wait, where did you learned that??" I asked Ni. I mean, since when does Hydra's says simp?

"I found out while we were flying to the place we first landed. A green hoodie guy said simp to another guy." Ni said.

"WAIT DREAM???!!! WE SHOULD HANG OUT MORE NI!!!"

"Oh uh.. yeah sure." Ni said as he rolls his eyes.

"ALRIGHT SHUT UP ALL OF YOU, (N/N) WERE GOING TO BACK TO YOUR PLACE. HOP ON NOW, I DON'T WANNA BE NEAR THE LIZARD."

"Pfft." Goji laughed and laughed at Ichi.

"Oh uh sure."

(Y/N) Hop onto Ichi's head, and they flew. 

ICHI IS A SIMP CONFIRMED.