Getting Ichi's trust

(Y/N): Your name

Ghidorah's text (To know who's talking)

Ichi, Ni, San/Kevin.

(Y/N) POV:

('Ok, time to get the final head's trust, Ichi. This is gonna be hard. Since he's pretty stubborn and smart. But I'm confident enough to get his trust.')

"Hey Ni!" I said to Ni, looking down at him from his head.

"Oh hey mate."

"Do you have anything that I could do to get Ichi's trust?"

"Hm. Not sure, he may be my big brother but, I still don't know that much about him."

"Is there anything he likes other than ruling the Titans?" I asked Ni.

('Ni looked like he's thinking, is it really that hard to find something that Ichi likes???')

"Well, he likes one other thing." Ni said quietly.

"Ooh what is it?"

"Destroying humanity." Ni mumbled. 

"Oh. I should've expect that."

"Yeah.."

"Oh I know! Ni, get me to Ichi's head!" I said cheerfully.

"Ight."

(I jump on Ichi's head.)

(Ichi) POV:

('Uhh, why is Ni helping (Y/N) getting onto my head? Since when he becames 'Nice??' Ugh.')

"HEYYY ICHI!" The human said shouting at my face.

"What do you want (Y/N)?"

"You can just call me (N/N) (Nickname) you know, rather than spelling out all of the letters."

"Fine, '(N/N'."

"What do you want from me?"

"Your trust." She said with confidence.

"Yeah, impossible."

(Y/N) POV:

"Listen, I know it's hard to get your trust but, If my plan does not work, and you get attacked by Godzilla again. I'll help you get the Oxygen Destroyer from Monarch, and.. kill Godzilla..." 

('WHY DID I SAY THAT?? HUMANITY IS DO-')

"Fine." He said with the softest tone.

"I- WHAT?"

"I trust you, just because I wanna kill you and blue lizard, if your plan does not work."

"Oh, that's reasonable, thanks Ichi. I trust you too."

"Pardon?"

Haha cliffhanger go brrr