Meeting The Lovely Mosura

(Y/N): Your name.

Ghidorah's text (To know who's talking.)

Ichi, Ni, San/Kevin.

You saw the bright figure coming from the dark sky, it was the Queen of Monsters herself, Mosura or as others call Mothra. You couldn't really see that well since the light was blinding your eyes. But you knew it was Mosura since her wings were Gojira's eyes, and it's very noticable. You looked over to Ghidorah, who was backing up a little, I hope he didn't knock of a building. 

The god rays from suddenly dim, making it possible to see her and everything around you. She slowly landed on the ground, trying to not disturb the citizens. Her wings slowly glow dim too, and settle her wings on the ground. Ghidorah was lowering their heads to Mothra's height, except for Kevin he was still confused. You were between Ichi and Ni's head, looks like they're protecting you? Kevin realized what Ichi and Ni were doing and started doing the same.

Mothra slowly backed away, to know that she does not want to fight. She then lowered her body down to (Y/N)'s height. As Mothra did that, all 3 heads of Ghidorah suddenly backed away giving you and Mothra some space, although Ichi was still keeping an eye on Mothra. 

You looked up and saw that Mothra was really close to your face, "Human, mind if I borrow Ghidorah for a while?" You nodded, since you really don't know what's going on. So Mothra walked up to the Hydra. "Ghidorah, if you want to set an alliance with the other Titans, we should all meetup on an island." The moth said to the hydra. "Is us proving about alliance with that lizard not enough?" Ichi protested. "Please, do not call him that. He is the Alpha, anyways yes that is not enough." 

Ichi looked at you and then looked at the moth again. "Fine, we will join meeting up with the other 'Titans' but we will bring (Y/N) with us." "WHAT?! Why me?!" You asked Ichi. "Well, we don't want you to get hurt or anything or you rat us out that were bad." "I.. ugh. Fine."

Sorry if it's short, I'll try to be more active on writing!