Ice cream!

(Y/N): Your name.

Ghidorah's text (To know who's talking.)

Ichi, Ni, San/Kevin.

No one's POV:

"Ok ok! Calm down! The  brain freeze doesn't hurt! Just stay still, and it'll go away.." You said to Kevin.

 Kevin rested his head down as he try to calm down. (Y/N) realized that Ichi and Ni looks rather confused on ice cream. 

"Hey, aren't you guys gonna eat your Ice Cream?" (Y/N) asked to the other 2 heads. 

Both heads looked at (Y/N). "Are you sure this 'Ice Cream' doesn't kill us?" Ichi asked in a concerning tone.

You giggled, "No! Why would I kill you guys? Anyways, it taste's like snow but more sweeter and tastier. As long as you don't eat too fast you won't end up as Kevin." (Y/N) said.

Ichi looked at the Ice Cream and saw that the Ice Cream already melted. Well, it's hard for him to see since the Ice Cream is pretty small. "Do you think you could give us a larger Ice Cream, mine melted." "Same here mate." Ichi and Ni said to (Y/N).

"Alright.. Rest in peace money.." (Y/N) said as she sighed, while grabbing her money. As she was paying for another Ice Cream. Ni licked the melted Ice Cream, Ichi looked.. Ichi looked really disgusted. 

Ichi saw (Y/N) dragging a container full of Ice Cream. "Ok, now that's what I'm talking about." Ichi said as he lowered his head to (Y/N)'s level. 

Ni did the same as Ichi, lowering his head. While Kevin is still.. unconscious. (Is he tho or is he dead- nah hes alive-) "So, do you guys still want the Ice Cream?" (Y/N) asked to the 2 heads in front of her. "ICE CREAM?" shouted Kevin, it looks like's he woke up when you said 'Ice Cream.'

The 3 heads ate the Ice Cream, they really enjoy it! You and The Ghidorah Brother's went back to field and decided to chit chat a little. It was a pretty calm day, nothing disturb you guys. 

It was getting dark, around 6 PM. A sudden brightness appeared in the sky, could it be ######?

Sorry for not updating for too long, I got writer's block for 5 days and it sucks :/