XVI|Drama

"Talk, even when you not in the mood/This is love, gotta apply by the rules/You leaving now is like a twelfth grader deciding to drop out of school." -Young M.A, "Stubborn Ass"

"Who the fuck is Celina Powell?" Teyana asked, her red bottom tapped the floor back and forth.

"Babe, I don't know," Dame said, running his hand over his fresh fade.

"Don't give me that, she sat up in that interview real comfortable!" Teyana shouted. Her midnight blue stiletto nails wrapped around Dame's iPhone. Dame clicked his teeth and shook his head. Teyana narrowed her eyes and popped her lips.

"You went through the phone didn't you?" Dame laughed.

"Yeah, there was nothing there, but that don't meant shit nigga," Teyana said slamming his phone down on the counter.

"Woah, watch that shit," he warned. He was six feet away from her, but he didn't want to get to close. He didn't know what the plan was gone be.

"You watch that shit, I got questions and you better have answers," Teyana said.

"I don't know the girl, she was at a few fights, some industry parties, but we never personally met," Dame explained.

"Mhm, personally met? Yeah okay."

"What?" Dame questioned. He was sick of answering questions. He sighed and finally took his eyes off of her.

Teyana picked up his phone and lurched it towards the wall above Dame's head.

"You're a fuckin' liar!" She screamed as the phone hit the wall with a loud thud. She walked into the hotel bathroom and slammed the door. She looked into the mirror and ran both hands through her weave. Teyana turned the faucet on and splashed water onto her face. She heard the door open and turned around.

"Dame don't make me have to tell you get the fuck out," Teyana muttered, before turning around.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? You don't just storm the fuck out like it's the Teyana show," Dame said.

"Uh yes it is, I hope you didn't forget already," she planted her arms around her hips and stormed out of the bathroom.

Teyana grabbed her things are started putting them in a suit case. She could feel the heat from Dame watching her.

"That's it? You gone go home on me?" Dame asked.

"I'm gone go and do whatever the fuck on you!" Teyana said, collecting her things.

"You thinking you getting revenge, gone and dead that 'cause I ain't did shit! I ain't did shit in all of five years!" Dame shouted.

Teyana ignored him and pushed past him, ass and all straight through the door.

"Fuck you!" The last words she said before she was out of sight.

***

Dame looked down at his phone. Crack not shattered. He tried to open his phone, he had to press down on the power button and turn to an angle all for his facial I.D. to recognize him. He dialed her phone. She didn't answer. Straight to voicemail. Dame tried again, again, and again with no answer.

He decided to give it a break, before dial Tee. Tee answered on the first ring. He sighed as soon as he picked up. The background suddenly got quiet.

"Yo, it's all over the place, when you coming back?" He asked.

"Ugh, I'm supposed to do more press, a couple of days, I wanna just call the whole thing off. Teyana just stormed out of here, I don't really know what she's gonna say or do, but this shit is off man," Dame said.