VI|Rumor Has It

||Chapter Six||

Dedicated to shantii14__

"Bless your soul, you've got you're head in the clouds/You made a fool out of you"-Adele, "Rumor Has It"

***

FIFTY-TWO DAYS UNTIL THE WEDDING...

TMZ: Teyana and Dame were at the police station earlier today for the assault of a reality personality today. Click here for photos of them leaving the station and the damage done to the victim Shante Simmons.

BALLER ALERT: With twenty-two days left until the big day will Dame and his wife to be make it down the aisle, before their life is completely shattered?

THE BREAKFAST CLUB: "Shante Simmons was assaulted by new heavyweight boxer's wife to be, Teyana Collins earlier today, charges have yet to be filed, I'm Angela Yee and this is the Rumor Report."

"Turn that shit off," Teyana told the driver who picked her and Dame up from the precinct. She had nobody to be pissed at but herself. She chose to get physical, not Shante. Although Shante let her mouth get reckless, she never made a move. Shante was a pussy that way. Teyana didn't want to go Brooklyn on her, but she had little patience for bullshit.

"Yo, relax man, I'm the professional fighter, what was you thinking?" Dame looked at her like she grew two heads.

"I was defending your stupid ass!"

"Defending me how? By almost getting locked up!" He yelled back at her, running his hand over his fade.

"Shante started talking that shit, so I had to shut her up!"

"You don't have to put your hands on someone to prove a point," he grabbed her hand, before continuing.

"You're not in the hood anymore baby."

Teyana knew he was right, but she couldn't help but give in to her old ways. Like they say, you can take the girl outta the hood, but you can't take the hood outta the girl. She closed her eyes, when she woke up, it would all be a dream.

2010

"Who the fuck are you and why you at my doorstep bitch?!" Teyana yelled at the dark skin broad outside her door.

"You fucking my man?" She spit.

"So, what if I am?" Teyana put her hand on her hip. She didn't know who the broad was referring to, but she did have a few sponsors in her pocket, hell Teyana was a bad bitch.

"You better stop fucking with my man hoe, I'll slit your pretty little face, then what hoe!"

"You bitches kill me with these empty threats, I'll tell your man when he's done licking this pussy tonight, that we can go ahead and get married now," Teyana said before slamming the door in the bitches face.

She started laughing hysterically, "Who's the baddest bitch of them all?"

***

DAME carried his sleeping fiancé up to their bedroom; she was crazy but loyal. That was something he needed in his wife. However, he needed her to understand, she couldn't just act before she had a chance to think.

Shante was going to have to get eight stiches in her head, and her face had a few bruises he held some sympathy for her, but he was more worried about his wife. Charges had not been filed, but the backlash in the media was making up more issues than the charges.

He tucked her in, before taking a shower in the adjoining bathroom to shower. Today was a crazy day and he could only hope tomorrow would be much better. Not just for him, but for Teyana as well. They didn't need any more drama in their lives. First the fight at Punch, then the scuffle with Shante, they just needed to clean up everything in time for the wedding.

He started the shower water, making sure the water was not boiling hot, but warm enough to clean the dirt off from today. As he got in, he instantly started feeling better. He grabbed the bar of soap and rag and started washing his body down. As he got into it, he hadn't noticed Teyana had got in with him. Teyana startled him when he felt her hands washing his upper back.

"What are you doing babe? I thought you was sleep."

"Was," she said, as he turned to face her, instantly turned on at the sight of his dick.

Teyana stood on her tippy toes to kiss his lips, completely unbothered that her weave, was becoming soaked by the warm water. He pulled her into him, grabbing her ass and biting her bottom lip.

As the kissing progressed, he roughly pushed her against the wall.

"So, you wanna be bad?" he grinned.

"The baddest," she licked her lips.

"Turn your bad ass around, assume position!"

Teyana smirked and did as tell.

"That's right, I'm about to blow your back out tonight."