VII|Suck It Easy

||Chapter Seven||

Dedicated to BlackRose1999_17

"Gave mercy to these hoes, what would Jesus do?/Somebody got to take a loss, shit it was me or you"-Dreezy, "Bad Bitch"

FIFTY-TWO DAYS UNTIL THE WEDDING...

TEYANA sat comfortably in her all white Fendi dress, spewing out the speech Dame's publicist wrote for her. She couldn't believe she was doing this shit. In the hood, once you beat a chick's ass, you would celebrate not make a conference meeting. However, fame rules were not the same as hood rules, as she finally started to realize.

"How would you explain your actions?" one reporter with TMZ asked.

"Inappropriate. I shouldn't have resulted to violence," Teyana said. She spent hours after hours rehearsing possible questions with Dame and his team for days before the press conference.

"Teyana, are you still going to be filming the reality show?" another reporter asked.

"Yes." She said, flipping her platinum blond wig over her shoulder.

"What else can we expect to see besides cat fights?" The TMZ reporter asked.

"Me and my life with Dame, fraternizing with my girls, what else could you possible ask for?" She smiled, going off script. She was already sick of this fake shit. All she wanted was a blunt filled with Purple Haze and a glass of Cîroc.

"Dame, you've both had your share of squabbles lately, is your 15 minutes almost over?" a shady reporter asked, finally they were targeting Dame.

He smoothly smiled, "I'd like to say on the record, I'm only on my fifth minute."

"What about the twitter moment with Floyd Mayweather?"

"What's beef?" Dame retorted.

"Is there any trouble in paradise with the recent events taking place?" More questions were fired off.

Teyana placed her hand with the ring finger over Dame's, "Babe do you have any complaints?"

He kissed her on the lips, "Nope."

Cameras flashed from every direction; reporters screamed all trying to get the couples attention.

"I'm sorry people, but that's all the time we have for now," Dame's publicist announced, ushering Teyana and Dame from their seated positions. Teyana grabbed Dame's hand as he led her out to the building out to the all-black Escalade waiting for them.

"Where to Boss?" the driver asked, after the couple were seated.

"Uptown," Dame said.

***

"Movin' on up in this muthafucka huh?" Dame's friend Bone asked him, as he checked out the loft he and Teyana had just purchased.

"You know it nigga, big time," He said, as Dame led him to the patio where all the other guests were. They couldn't party on the block, if they wanted to stay outta trouble, so they did the next best thing. They brought the block to them.

Teyana and her girls, Dame and his guys could make one hell of a party that's for sure.

"Babe, I was just getting ready to rehash the time we met, you remember, don't you?" Teyana quizzed, while nursing a fresh blunt in one hand.

Of course, he did, how could he ever forget?

It was the middle of summertime. Niggas and bitches were straight flexin'. What one might call 'suns out buns out' New York took that shit to a whole new level, especially Brooklyn.

"Look at shorty right there D, that ass fat ain't it?" His boy Alonte, admired from afar.

Dame wasn't tryna be all up under no chicks today, he was thinking he cool around with his niggas, maybe shoot some dice, puff on a few blunts, and play some ball, but he was at loss for words at the broad Alonte pointed out.

"Yeah man, who is that?" he asked, thinking about where he had seen her before.

"Shit, I don't know, but shorty next to her got a rep," Alonte chuckled, "That girl right there rumored to have some of the best pussy in Brookyln.

Dame stared the unknown girl down, taking in her perfect figure, "That bitch can't be too far behind her then."

Alonte dapped him up and they both broke into laughter. The girls they had been talking about must've heard or seen something, because the one with the fat ass led her girls straight towards them. The walk over seemed like it took twenty minutes, but in truth it was only a minute for them to roll up on the guys.

"Y'all niggas want a problem?" she folded her hands over her huge breasts. They were stuff inside a camouflage low cut, short set.

Dame and Alonte stood up from the wood benches, quickly towering over the girls.

"Back the fuck up," her partner in crime barked, placing her hand on Alonte's chest.

They were some of the boldest bitches, the duo had ever come across.

"Nah, we tryna solve something," Alonte licked his lips, rubbing his hands together.

"The only way you are solving shit, is to slide some cash into my palms now nigga," Camouflage spit, not taking her eyes off Dame
.

"Oh, nah bro, I think they tryna rob us," Dame laughed, placing his hands in the air, as if to say don't shoot.

"Or they are soliciting," he breaks into a laughing fit.

The girls' faces turn into two matching mangled mugs, "These niggas ain't about shit T."

T, or the girl with the camouflage face laughs in response, "Not even on my worse day."

Dame smirks, "You hot shit huh? Ain't nobody ever tell you, you look like Lil Kim?"

"I don't know whether to take that shit as a compliment or an insult with what she got going on these days," she stared him down, no doubt accessing his appearance.

Side stepping his way out of a confrontation, Dame takes another approach, "She's Brooklyn royalty."

T smiles at him for a split second, "Maybe you are about some shit, but what is that shit exactly?"

"Fuck with me, and you just might find out," Dame shook her hand and from there it was history.

Giselle coughs off the blunt, "I fuckin' miss Alonte." Everyone stopped, it seemed as if even the music was fading. Dame sighed; he missed his boy. Only three months after Dame and Teyana started kickin' it tough, Alonte got shot. It was a stray bullet, wrong place, and wrong time.

He had just come from kicking it with Giselle, they weren't as serious as Dame and Teyana, but they were getting it in pretty heavy. Hell, he had bragged Giselle let him hit it that same exact day they met. They weren't exclusive, but they weren't fucking anybody else during that time either.

Dame wished his boy could see him now. They'd be cracking jokes on each other, talking shit about everything and how Dame had gone all Hollywood on him.

"Pass that shit girl," Bone barked, practically snatching the blunt out of Giselle's hand.

"Anyway, enough of therapy, what the fuck was y'all thinking?" Natasia's nosey ass finally asked what everyone had wanted to know.

"Shit, girl you should work for the Shade Room as much as you like to talk gossip," Giselle cut her eyes at Natasia.

Teyana chuckled, "That's for damn sure, I heard they are hiring."

"Fuck you bitches, I just might do that," Natasia said, on her phone.

"Right, when was the last time you had a job again?" Giselle retorted.

Before Natasia could respond Teyana chimed in, "And bagging niggas, don't exactly go on a resume."

Everyone busts into laughter, even Natasia.

With friends like these who needed enemies.