XVII| The Biggest Fumble...

"You must be out your mind/You got a lot of nerve (to think that I'm gon' chill after all the shit I heard)" -Mario, "How could you"

One Day Later...

"So...how long are you gonna stay here?" Giselle asked.

"Until we figure this shit out, if we in or out," Teyana said, sitting on the couch, holding onto a perfectly big blunt.

"Do you actually think he did this?" She asked.

"I mean..." Teyana paused, "I don't know, but why would somebody say that?" Teyana asked.

"It don't make no kinda sense,"  she shook her head. "I know y'all will make it through."

Teyana finally lit the blunt and immediately took a big girl hit. She let out a huge cough, before handing it to Giselle.

"Man, who you say you got this from?" Teyana asked, after taking a sip of water.

"One of my sponsors girl," she laughed, "You better keep up, this that Za-Za."

"Girl, it's that Chronic Killa," Teyana said, before hitting it again.

"Mhmm, you can keep that eighth, I got a whole zip," Giselle said, followed by a weed induced smile.

"Shit, you wasn't going home with it anyway," Teyana laughed. Her phone started ringing. She answered without looking at the caller ID.

"Hellooo," she sung into the phone.

"Baby, I ain't---wait are you high?" Dame asked.

"Nigga, bye I blocked you," Teyana said.

"You can't block me in life though," he laughed, "I'm not a troll, this ya man."

Teyana rolled her eyes as if he could see her. Giselle watched her, chiefing the blunt heavily. Teyana laid her head back against the couch. Her head had her floating and the last thing she wanted was for Dame to fuck up her high. Teyana looked at the phone and hung up.

"You can't ignore him forever T," Giselle said, passing her back the blunt.

"Gi-Gi c'mon, it's only been 24 hours," Teyana said, before hitting the blunt.

"Okay," Giselle waved her hand, reaching back for the blunt.

"Slow your shit blunt hound," Teyana held the blunt out of Giselle's reach and hit it again.

"Bitch, quit playing!" Giselle said snatching the blunt back. Teyana rolled her eyes. She switched on the tv. She clicked the guide and saw that The Player's Club was on. It was just beginning. They looked at each other and laughed. Although, they had never been to the south, this was one of their favorite movies. Also, they had run into many Southern Gentlemen in their finesse days.

"You hungry?" Giselle asked. "I could use some popcorn or something," she added.

"Yeah, we can order something through Door Dash," Teyana said, unlocking her phone.

"What you wanna get?" Giselle said, putting the doobie out.

"Mmm...I don't know, pasta?" she shrugged her shoulders.

"Pasta sounds good," Giselle said.

"Okay, I'll order from Normans," Teyana clicked through the app. Her mouth instantly started watering the minute the juicy pictures popped up.

"You can get me the chicken alfredo," Giselle laid back on the couch.

"Yeah, I know," Teyana rolled her eyes. She added the chicken alfredo. She selected shrimp alfredo for herself.