x|synopsis

||Author's Notes, Dedication, Synopsis & Copyright||

AUTHORS NOTE: Inspired by the great Ali, and the makers of Creed, thus the novel Below The Belt was born. -Blue China, on the origin of the "Below The Belt Series"

DEDICATION: Each chapter is dedicated to those who influenced me here on Wattpad. Thank you for helping me find my voice, and someday I will be up there with each of you!

***

Dame is the world's newest boxing champion around. His new title and undefeated status have catapulted him into a world he could never even imagine. His career has given him everything he ever wanted and has allowed him to bring his women Teyana into the fold. The new life they've inherited is full of opportunity with double the problems. As they decide to walk down the aisle within the next thirty days, their union is threatened by a series of roadblocks that might just shatter it if they're not careful. These roadblocks stand to shake the love, trust, and foundation the couple have built that might ruin the future Mr. and Mrs. Collins are moving toward and outlaw Hollywood's newest "it couple" once and for all when rumors and their past come up to haunt them.

Will this couple be able to handle the glitz and glamour, or will their fifteen minutes of fame blow up in smoke?

After all, everything that glitters is not gold...

WARNING: This book contains mature scenes and explicit language, please read at your own discretion as advised.

***

Below The Belt text copyright ©2022 by Blue China™ All rights reserved.

This is a work of fiction intended for mature audiences. Names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, or persons, living or dead is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved. In accordance with the U.S Copyright Act of 1976, the scanning, uploading, and electronic sharing of this book without the permission of the publisher is unlawful piracy, and theft of the author's intellectual property. If you would like to use material from the book (other than review purposes), prior written permission must be obtained by contacting the publisher.

Thank you for your support of the author's rights.

To the extent that the image or images on the cover of the book depict a person or persons, are merely models to represent the description of the character and are not intended to portray any character or characters featured in this book.

Cover Illustration copyright ©2019-2022 by Blue China

Cover Image search ©Google/Pinterest