200 Follower Special Part 2 (RWBY x Midoriya)

Start from the beginning

"So Izuku, it seems like you know someone here" Blake looked at him as he chuckled as Midoriya rubs his head shyly "Well I did save her little sister and her after all" Blake was now interested "Care to tell?" Midoriya then tried to remember it "Well..."

Flashback to a few days ago:

"P-Please! G-Give my Little Sister back" Cried by Chobi as her little sister was being held hostage by a wanted criminal as he was robbing the place "If you give me all of your damn money, I'll let the kid go" Chobi looked at her little sister with a scared look on her face "D-Don't worry Alicia, I-I'll get you back soon" The small Faunus cat was crying "Big sister, Please"

The customers were scared as they were on the floor with their arms on their head. The robber pointed his gun on Chobi "Hurry up the pace you sick Faunus garbage!" Chobi was crying a little as she was putting the money in the bag "P-Please don't hurt me or Alicia"

Suddenly, the door of the café suddenly opened, a boy with emerald hair was there. Green lightning was surrounding him "Don't worry now, Why?" He looked at the criminal "Because I AM HERE!" He had a smile on his face 'I have to take him down quick, or else he might harm them both' He then readies a Delaware Smash "I advice you put down the weapon please" The man scoffed "You and what army?" Suddenly his finger was now having streaks of red "This army. 10% Delaware Smash!" Suddenly a strong wind current hits the criminal, he was instantly holding Alicia as if though that he was already there. The criminal was knocked unconscious.

Midoriya was guiding the criminal to the police as he looked back and saw the 2 sisters, Chobi and Alicia. Alicia was hugging her teddy bear tightly "T-Thank you mister.." Midoriya smiled as he kneeled down to her level "You did a good job on being brave" He used his Mega Watt smile as he patted Alicia's head 'She looks like Eri..' He then stood up "May I get your name before you leave?" Chobi asked him as he nodded "I am Izuku Midoriya, the future number 1 Hero!" Chobi smiled "Please visit this cafe often, all of the thing's you'll order will be 75% Off" Midoriya nodded as he activates One For All "I will!" He then left

Back to the Present:

"So that's why you were late when you did a few errands..." Blake looked at Chobi who was serving a few customers along with Alicia who had a growth spurt as she was helping Chobi to serve the customers "She's growing up-" She looked at Midoriya who had a sad smile "Don't worry Izuku, we'll find a way to open that portal for you" Midoriya looked at Blake as he smiled "Thank you Blake.. Thank you"

Chobi then arrived "So, what will you two love birds want to eat? And remember Izuku, that 75% Off is still here" Midoriya smiled "You don't need to do that Chobi-" Chobi pouted "No 'Ifs' or 'Buts', a deal is a deal" Midoriya sighed as Chobi then readied her pen and paper "So, what can I get for both of you?" Blake then looked at the menu "Can I have the... Salmon Sandwich?" Chobi nodded and scribbled it "How about you Izuku?" Midoriya looked around "U-Uhmm... How about a Lemonade and 3 Piece Wagyu Sandwich" Chobi nodded "Your order will be ready in a couple of minutes, for now enjoy this water" Alicia then slowly poured the water in their cups as she smiled at Midoriya. This made Midoriya smile back at her

Meanwhile:

Weiss was being held down by Yang as she was about to go in there and take Midoriya from Blake's grasp "Come down Ice Queen! We don't wanna blow our cover!" Ruby was slowly eating cookies as she was watching her big sister calm down a raging storm "Ruby, a little help here?"

"Hmm? Uhat U zay Yann?" Ruby had alot of cookies stuffed inside her mouth. This made Yang sigh in disbelief as she kept the Ice Queen at bay "Dear Oum, save us"