♡ 4 ♡

"Yoongi, they're waking up. Stop." Jin tried to stop the fox, pulling Yoongi onto his lap. The mint haired hybrid tucked his face into Jin's neck when they heard a voice.
"Hey, who's that?" Namjoon,
"And why are Hobi and Kookie on the ground." Tae and Jimin, in unison once again. Yoongi whimpered at the new voices, especially Namjoon's, questioning who he was.
"This is Yoongi, Hoseok and Kook are on the floor because Yoongi kind of, knocked them out." Jin explained.
"What?! Did he hurt them?!" Jimin growled at the mint fox as he ran towards the two dizzy hybrids on the ground.
"Jimin, growl again and I will chop your nuts off with Patricia." Jin threatened. Patricia was his butcher knife. Jimin stopped growling as he attempted to help Hobi and Jungkook stand up. Taehyung and Namjoon ran over to help as well, taking them to the couch they were on before. Jungkook snuggled into Hoseok's side as he whined.
"Hobi, head huwts." His words became slightly slurred as he complained.
"I know hunny, mine does too." Hobi held his baby close to him.
"Do you guys have pain meds somewhere around here?" Hoseok asked, wanting to help his mate.
"If one of you take Yoongi, i could go get some." Jin offered. They all looked at eachother, silently debating who would take the potentially dangerous fox. Their debating stopped when Yoongi left Jin's lap and stood himself up, walking directly into Taehyung, wrapping his arms around him. Jin stood up and went to get the medicine, walking past Yoongi and Tae and ruffling Yoongi's mint hair. Tae was standing in shock at the fox, let alone the fact that nobody was helping him. He put his arms around the fox lightly. Yoongi took that as the chance to stuff his face into the taller male's chest, liking the scent almost as much as he liked Jin's. Speaking of Jin, he walked back into the room with 2 glasses of water and some pills. He handed each hungover hybrid a glass of water and 3 pills. They took the medication and felt better almost immediatley. Jin set the glasses on the coffee table and walked back over to Tae and Yoongi, Jimin and Namjoon staring at them in disbelief.
"Yoongi, come here." Jin spoke softly, the little fox letting go of Tae to latch onto Jin. He inhaled Jin's scent and smiled pushing himself into Jin.
"He really isn't that bad. He just seems like he wants to be loved." Tae said, suprising his mates.
"Say that to the people who were suffocated by mint fucking extract being shoved in our fucking lungs." Hoseok complained. Yoongi mumbled into Jin's chest.
"What did you say, hunny?" Jin asked. Yoongs lifted his head slightly.
"It was mint gas, not mint extract. I enhanced my scent and temporarily neutralized you. You were attacking me, i'm sorry but it just happened." And he shoved himself back into Jin's chest.
"I didn't mean to attack you, I just got out of hand." Hoseok mumbled.
"So what actually happened?" Namjoon asked.
10 minutes earlier
Jin ran off into the kitchen, leaving Yoongi alone.
"I thought I smelled someone new." Hoseok spoke as he stood up from the couch. Yoongi was losing control of himself, his pheremones slightly elevating.
"You smell amazing, little thing." Hobi stepped closer to Yoongi, the fox taking a step back each time.
"Hobi, your gonna hurt him. Stop joking around." Jungkook walked up behind Hoseok and grabbed his arm.
"Im sorry, bunny. I know I should stop but you smell him too right? He smells so good, like fresh mint and flowers." Hoseok managed to get Yoongi against the wall.
"Jung Hoseok. Stop, can't you feel how nervous he is?" Jungkook was trying to talk some sense into his alpha, failing worse and worse with each attempt. Yoongi growled unintentionally, angering Hoseok. Nobody growls at him and gets away with it. He growled back louder, causing Yoongi to whimper. Jungkook tried to pull Hobi away as Jin ran into the room. Yoongi gave up on controling himself and emitted a green smoke, the two males fell to the floor as Yoongi slid down the wall.
Present Time
Yoongi slipped out of Jin's arms and transformed into his animal form, his collar, being to loose to fit his now smaller neck, slipped off as he ran to Jungkook's room. That was the only room he had seen and knew. He hid underneath Jungkook's bed as Jin walked in the room to look for him.
"Yoongi, come out. I wanna talk to you." Jin spoke softly, trying to stay calm. On the inside, he was losing his fucking shit, worried for his new found mate. Yoongi whimpered under the bed as he hit his head off the frame.
"Hunny, are you under the bed?" Jin asked. The only answer he got was a little mint fox head poking out from underneath Jungkook's bed. He sat down on the floor infront of him and just waited. Yoongi took the chance to curl up in the older's lap and ask for pets. He nudged Jin's hand, the tall man getting the hint and petting the little fox in his lap. Their noses tinted again but they didn't mind. Namjoon, standing in the doorway, definetly noticed the tint and almost yelled before he covered his mouth and walked back to the living room where his mates and friends were.
"They-They fuckin-Oh my fuck-They really just-WHAT?!" Namjoon sat down on the couch and held his head in his hands.
"Joonie, what did you see?" Jimin asked as he snuggled into Joon's side. Namjoon's nose tinted purple, Jimin's teal, and Taehyung, who was watching his mates, gold.
"THAT!" Namjoon yelled.
"What, a tint? We didn't tint until just no- oh.....OH!" Jimin finally understood.
"They tinted?" Taehyung asked. Joon and Jimin nodded their heads.
"Their mates?!" Hoseok yelled.
"Yes jackass. That was why I was trying to stop you." Jungkook flicked Hobi on the forehead. Jin and Yoongi walked out, Yoongi in his human form with his collar on again.
"Hello, mates." Jin and Yoongi both blushed as Yoongi hid behind the taller male again.
"I am so sorry, Jin. I had no idea he was your mate." Hoseok apologized.
"Its okay, Hoseok. Kook's room is free if you want to go in there." Jin spoke. Hoseok nodded and the two hybrids left.
"Joon, if you guys want to go, i can take Hoseok home later." Jin offered.
"That would be great. We havent had the house to ourselves in a while. Lets go, angels." Namjoon and his mates left.
"So Yoongi, what would you like to do?" Jin asked as he sat on the couch. Yoongi straddled the older male, Jin's eyes becoming wide.
"I wanna play, alpha."