♡ 9 ♡

"Kitten, you have to order more than that. I'm not just going to buy you one order of pork fried rice and sweet and sour sauce. You need to eat more than that." Jin spoke as he wrote down the stuff Yoongi wanted. The fox pouted as he looked at his mate. He was never fed more than something small whenever he was actually fed so he didn't know if he could possibly eat more.
"I'm at least going to buy you some chicken to go with the sauce and some wantons. You can also have some of my food if your still hungry afterwards. I'm going to order more than I can eat myself." Jin looked at the fox with hopeful eyes, hoping he would just agree with him and not fight him. He got a small nod from the pouting hybrid and took that as a good enough answer.
"Good boy, Yoongi. I'll be right back." Jin took his phone along with his paper and walked into the kitchen, going to call in the order for delivery so he and his mate could watch a movie on the couch and talk to each other while they waited. As soon as Jin left the room, Yoongi stood up and walked off, going to explore the house he was now living in. He walked in the direction of Jungkook's room, smelling Jin's scent from the hallway. He wandered into Jungkook's bedroom, knowing that wasn't where the smell was coming from. This room smelled like musk and peaches, assuming the musk came from Hoseok and the peach from Kook. He walked around the room, looking at every little thing he possible could, picking things up to look at them, placing them down in their exact position. He always had an eye for organized spaces, seeing as Jungkook's room was relatively organized. He wandered over to the collar and leash display on the wall, seeing plenty of rainbow colored collars with the same words on them as the one Yoongi was wearing. the leashes also he the engraving's on them.
"Jin really takes this ownership thing seriously." He thought as he held the most vibrant colored collar, the yellow one. He liked the thought of wearing that color, it looked like it would match his minty hair and scent of mint and sunflowers. He put the collar back where it was, finding the matching leash and letting it run through his fingers before he left the room. He walked to wear the strongest scent of the older was, finding a door at the end of the hall, near his but still a bit further away than Jungkook's. He pushed the door open, reveling in the scent that exploded from the room, a calming feeling rushing over him.
"This is Jin's room." He thought to himself, entering the room. He closed the door almost completely behind him, leaving a little bit of space so he could see the light outside. He managed to find the light switch, flipping the lights on. He looked around the room in shock.
"That's a lot of pink." He walked towards the bed, the pink sheets being very pretty in his opinion, smelling like his mates musky and wood like scent. He leaned down towards the pillows, picking one up and inhaling the calming smell like it was cigarettes to a nicotine addict. He loved that scent, never wanting to leave the room that smelled of it. He put the pillow down and walked over to the closet that was decorated in pastel colored flowers. He opened the door and giggled at the amount of pastel colored sweaters the alpha possessed. He also saw plenty of pairs of black pants weather they be shorts, jeans, sweat pants, overalls, or skirts. He stared at the skirts that caught his eye for plenty of time before coming back to reality.
"Kit, where did you run off to? I finished ordering our food." He heard Jin yell from the living area. Yoongi switched into his fox form, knowing he could get out of the room a lot quicker if he was smaller. He ran out of the small crack he left in the door and towards the living area where his mate was.
"There's my fox. Where did you run off to, huh?" Jin picked up the mint colored fox and held him close to his chest. He sniffed his fur and knew exactly where he had been.
"I'm surprised being in my bedroom with my scent that strong didn't throw you into heat." He kissed the fox's nose before he switched back to his human form.
"You're room smells nice. I like the pink." He whispered into Jin's chest as his feet were now on the floor.
"Thank you, baby. Maybe I can show you around the house a bit more after we eat. For now, why don't we watch a movie and get to know each other better, hm?" Jin recommended. The hybrid just nodded against his mates chest and allowed the alpha to move him to the couch.