♡ 8 ♡

Hoseok and Jungkook were doing god knows what in the back seat while Yoongi was sitting in the passenger seat, fast asleep. They were pulling up to Namjoon's house quickly and Jin yelled towards the two in the back.
"Boys, get off of each other, we are at Joon's place." The hybrids in the back whined but complied none the less, Hoseok slightly pulling on Jungkook's leash to get one more short kiss. They were now sitting in the drive way of Namjoon's cute cottage type house when one of Namjoon's two mates walked outside. It was Jimin. He had a lavender watering can in his hand and went on watering the flowers on the covered porch without realizing the new car on their property.

 He had a lavender watering can in his hand and went on watering the flowers on the covered porch without realizing the new car on their property

Namjoon's House

Jimin's Watering Can

Jin honked the horn making the poor little omega jump. His windshield wiper laugh woke the sleeping fox next to him, small whines and whimpers erupting from the now grumpy mint haired boy. He wasn't heard over the overwhelming laughter though so he chose violence. He smacked Jin's thigh, making sure not to scratch him, and quickly retracted his hand. He was not so lucky as the alpha was already gripping the poor hybrid's wrist.
"And why would my little fox hit his alpha, huh? I thought we went over the rules, did we not?" the alpha's mood shifted immensely, his voice going dark and deep. The two boys that were previously in the back seat bolted, hoping to escape the wrath they both knew the alpha to be capable of. Min Yoongi was not so lucky.
"Back seat. Now. Don't make me wait." He released the omega's wrist as he stepped out of the car and walked towards the house, locking the doors leaving the fox to climb into the backseat and sit, waiting in fear of what was to come.

The alpha returned after several minutes alone. The fox had at least expected Jungkook to come back with him considering the rabbit lives in the same house, but Jin was alone on his walk back to the omega. He seemed slightly calmer than before, the imaginary smoke Yoongi had seen rising from the alpha's ears no longer appeared. He heard the doors unlock as Jin held the key, taking a deep breath before opening the left side door to the back seat of the blueish grey colored Cadillac.
"Scoot over, beautiful. I need to fit in the car as well." The alpha spoke calmly, not quite in his normal cheery voice but in a suppressing his anger type of way. The nervous, shaking omega slowly moved himself to the right side of the car, shoving himself as close to the right side door as he possibly could. Jin entered the car and shut his door behind him, locking the doors once again.
"I'm not going to hurt you, kit. It's okay." Jin reached out and touched the foxes hair. He flinched at first but became accustomed to the soothing touch as the alpha's hand started to comb through the fox's mint colored hair, his ears relaxing from the pressed down stance they were previously in.
"Come here, kit." Jin spoke, slightly closer to his normal voice. The omega scooted a little bit closer, the alpha taking the chance to move the mint haired hybrid onto his lap and hold him, letting the fox straddle his thighs and waist while he continued to pet his mint hair.
"Good boy, kit. Relax, I won't hurt you. Alpha just got a little angry, everything is okay." He continued to whisper nice things in the boy's ear until he heard a quiet sob.
"No kit, hunny, no crying." He lifted the omega's face out of his neck and wiped his little tears.
"You're okay, kit. Everything is fine. Alpha isn't mad." The alpha looked into the omega's tear filled eyes and smiled. Even crying, his grey eyes were so beautiful. Before he knew it, the little fox had leaned forward and attached his plump lips to his. Jin melted into the fox's kiss, moving his hands from there previous place around his body to the back of his neck and his hair. He pulled lightly as he deepened the kiss, pushing his body into the omega, the hybrid's back hitting the drivers seat behind him. The alpha heard a small moan come from the hybrid on his lap before he pulled away.
"Calm down, baby. We still have to get home. And I just met you today, my mate. How do I know you aren't gonna run away, huh?" Jin spoke, rubbing circles into the minty smelling hybrid's hip bones, reminding himself to feed him a little more than he normally would so he would gain a little bit of weight to cover his bones. The fox whined and stuffed his head back into the crook of the older's neck. Jin kissed the fox's head and snuggled him closer, loving the warmth he got from the younger. He missed having someone to hold and comfort. He had gotten Jungkook so he could have someone to hold and cuddle and love but when Jungkook found his mate, he stopped giving his owner the physical attention he had been receiving before. Yoongi was giving him that physical attention, he never wanted to let go. The weight of somebody's body being supported my his own made him feel safe and protected, the same way someone more submissive would feel if they were being held like Yoongi was. The atmosphere in the car felt safe, as if if someone were to open the door, the safe feeling would escape with the warm air into the cold autumn breeze and never return. They both wanted this moment to last forever, the boy on the alpha's lap and the alpha with the small warm omega sitting on his thighs with his arms draped around his neck loosely. A soft snore erupted from the small hybrid, signaling to the older that he had fallen asleep. The warm smile on Jin's face grew slightly as he kissed the omega's soft hair. He shifted himself to lay the omega down in the back seat, covering him in a soft lavender blanket that was laying on the back of the drivers seat. He climbed his way into the front seat, not opening the doors as to keep the warm air in, and started the car, keeping sure to drive carefully as to let Yoongi sleep and not knock him off of the seat. He continued to watch his mirror that was faced towards the back seat to make sure the sleeping omega was okay.
They returned to the alpha's house, now missing one person as Jungkook was staying at Namjoon's house for the night. Jin lifted the light omega out of the car and carried him into the house, carefully setting him on the couch, still covered in the blanket from the car. He was so infatuated by the fox he had met merely hours before. He didn't know if it was because he was his destined mate or because he was just adorable but he had this obsession with the hybrid. He just couldn't take his eyes off of him for one second in fear that something would happen to his fragile body. He wasn't conscious of it but apparently he was sitting on the coffee table, staring at the small fox's sleeping face, not noticing that his eyes had opened, being to deep in thought.
"Um...Jin. Could you maybe not stare at me like that?" The omega spoke quietly. Jin jumped at the small noise.
"Oh, I'm sorry, kit. I didn't realize I was staring. What would you like for dinner, my love." Jin reached out and grabbed Yoongi's hand, holding it gently. The omega responded with a smile and a light squeeze to the older's hand.
"Whatever you want to make, alpha. I'm not really hungry." He looked towards the ground as he answered the question, scared of the response he was going to receive.
"Nonsense. We are going to eat something, I can cook or we can order in. It is one hundred percent up to you, kit." The smile on Jin's face never wavered, hopeful that he could get the fox to eat some more than he had eaten earlier.
"Could we maybe order in something from the Chinese restaurant down by the hybrid store? Whenever I would get out, they would feed me. They seemed to like me." The fox answered truthfully, his eyes tearing up. He wouldn't let himself cry again. He had cried to much today by his standards. "Of course we can order, kit. Just tell me what you want, I'll write it down and I'll order us some food." Jin kissed his hybrid's forehead before walking off to get a pen and paper.