♡ 7 ♡

After Yoongi had finished eating, supervised by Jin, Hoseok, and Jungkook, Jin decided it was time to go over house rules. The fox may be his mate but he still needs to set the boundaries for the house.
"So, for starters, keep things clean. I cannot stand a messy house. No violence, being mean to others will get you punished. Keep your collar on at all times, I will get you a matching one to your mint one for when you choose to be in your fox form. Eventually, you will be in my bedroom with me so I will take care of making the bed and I typically cook. Do not touch Patricia or I might have to hurt you and I don't want to hurt you." He pinched Yoongi's cheeks.
"You're too cute to hurt. And there was one more thing." Jin paused for a second, lost in his thoughts, trying to remember the last rules he had for the hybrid.
"Oh!" He yelled, Yoongi flinching at his volume.
"You will always wear a leash on your collar when we go out. I'll have to go get Jungkook's mint one. Jungkook!" Jin yelled as he walked off to get the leash. Yoongi sat with wide eyes. He had never been on a leash before, only chains. His eyes didn't change and his lips slightly parted as Jin came back with a mint leash, the same words as the ones engraved on Yoongi's collar.
"This is your leash now, Kitten. You have to wear it at all times when we go outside." Jin finished explaining. Yoongi just stared with wide eyes at the alpha.
"Awe, its okay, baby. You only have to wear it when we're outside. Even Jungkook has to wear one for me, much to Hoseok's dismay. I don't allow anyone other than me or my hybrids to put the leashes on my babies." Jin ruffled the fox's hair.
"We are going to leave to take Hoseok home soon. Be ready please." He kissed the top of his omega's head as he stood up to get the other omega and beta, leaving the leash on the kitchen table.  Yoongi picked it up and stared at it in awe. He had no idea how it worked or how to use it. He had tried to put it on but failed miserably.
Jin walked back into the kitchen with the young couple and chuckled at his omega. He was tangled up in his leash, almost suffocating himself, staring at Jin with a pleading look on his face.
"Help." Yoongi mumbled. Jin walked over and untangled the omega as the other two waited at the door, Hoseok holding Jungkook's leash, waiting for Jin to come put it on him. Jin put Yoongi's leash on and instructed him to put on the mint converse that were sitting by the door so they could leave. He put Jungkook's leash on the omega and held both leashes as they walked out to Jin's car.
"Jungkook, Hoseok. You guys are in the back. Yoongi is sitting in the front with me." Jin instructed, handing Jungkook's leash to Hoseok as he helped Yoongi into the car and buckled his seat belt. He went around the car and got in, buckling himself before he started the car and waiting for Jungkook's door to close. Once it did, Jin started the drive towards his brother's house.