♡ 6 ♡

The picture is of my ferrets, Bear, Bandit, and Cinnamon. I've had them for a few months now but haven't uploaded much so I haven't shown them. Anyways, Enjoy the chapter! ♡

Yoongi walked into the kitchen where Jin was plating food for all of them. He had made breakfast for dinner. He chose to make strawberry and banana pancakes and garnished them with powdered sugar and fresh mint from one of his plants. He noticed the extra scent of mint and flowers and looked over to see his fox. He looked heavenly with his messy hair and perfectly plumped up lips shaped in an unconscious pout. It was only when Jin looked down that he noticed anything wrong. Jin set down the last plate on the table before walking over to the minty fox.
"Honey," Jin started to speak while petting Yoongi's tail,
"I told you to fix yourself up before you came out here. It doesn't look like my baby listened." Jin used his hand to palm the fox through his pants as he twirled his tail with between his fingers with his other hand. Yoongi melted at the attention, leaning into Seokjin's chest, becoming a moaning and whining mess in his arms. Jin chuckled and stopped teasing the poor little fox, hugging him close.
"Maybe later, my little fox kit. For now, you need to eat so I can find you some more comfortable clothes to wear." Jin motioned the hybrid to the table and helped him sit down as Yoongi looked at his outfit. It was very dark and gloomy. A pair of black loose jeans that should fit him but don't as he is severely underweight, and a very loose gray long sleeve shirt that gave him sweater paws. He enjoyed having his bulky mint collar though as it made him feel safe. Jin had left the boy to start eating as Jungkook and Hoseok walked into the kitchen to eat as well. They spotted the fox staring down at his food, seemingly lost in thought.
"Yoongi? Are you okay?" Jungkook asked as he waved a hand in front of his face. Yoongi flinched and looked up.
"I'm fine. Just not that hungry." Yoongi replied.
"But you literally weigh nothing. How can you not be hungry?" Hoseok spoke a bit rude.
"I just don't eat a lot. I was never given a lot." Yoongi whispered, horrible memories flooding back to him.

FLASHBACK
"Yoongi, I swear to god. If you don't eat now, I'm not feeding you for the next week." Jackson yelled at the fox. He was given a small bowl of raw meat, half a piece of bread, and a small cup of water. Only his fox would eat this and he wasn't aloud to switch since they knew he could fit through the bars of his cage, being so underweight. Yoongi just stared at the food, taking a small bite of the bread before taking a sip of water and pushing the food tray back to Jackson.
"You pathetic little piece of shit. I'll give you water but food isn't an option for the next seven days." He took the tray and left the fox sitting on the floor of his cage, cold and starved.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Earth to Yoongi!" Jungkook yelled. Yoongi snapped out of his mental space for a second, a single mint tear rolling down his cheek as he looked up at Jungkook. He slowly took a single bite of his food before walking off to his bedroom, closing and locking the door again. Jin had walked back into the kitchen by now with some sweatpants and one of his hoodies for Yoongi to see him missing and his food barely touched. Jungkook was also looking in the direction of the guest room while whimpering.
"What happened, Kookie?" Jin asked as he went to hug the whimpering hybrid.
"Yoongi left. I think Hobi said something wrong. He took a bite of food then went to his room." Jungkook spoke with pure sadness as he could feel the other omega's emotion strongly, being the only other omega in the house. Jin nodded at the information he had gathered and walked to the guest room, clothing still in hand. He knocked lightly on the door and spoke softly.
"Kitten? Are you okay?" No answer.
"Can you come unlock the door, precious." He heard a shuffle, then the click of the door unlocking before another shuffle was heard. Jin opened the door slowly and stepped into the dark place. He closed the door behind him and went to find the omega. He took a sniff of the air and managed to find the strongest place. Yoongi was hiding under his bed, his collar was sitting on the floor in front of it.
"Baby boy, I brought you some clothes. Do you wanna come out and try them on for me?" He questioned. A small little head poked out and rested on the hand Jin had been holding out. Jin chuckled at the adorable fox.
"Come on, honey. You gotta be in human form so I can put your collar back on." Jin spoke as soft as possible as to not spook the omega. The small, underweight fox came out from under the bed and switched as soon as he could. Jin put his collar on him again and handed him the clothing he had.
"Go on into the bathroom and change for me, alright?" Jin asked. Yoongi nodded and stood up, walking into the bathroom.
Jin had moved to the bed, waiting for Yoongi to come back to him. When he did, he looked like an absolute angel. The sweatpants were very baggy and were being held up by the strings sitting on the fox's hips and the hoodie dropped down to his knees, sweater paws like you could never imagine.
"There's my baby." Jin spoke and opened him arms. The hybrid sat on his alpha's lap and cuddled into his neck, taking in his calming scent. Someone then knocked on the door.
"Come in." Seokjin spoke. Hoseok walked into the room.
"Hey, I just wanted to apologize to Yoongi. I've been nothing but harmful to you since I met you and I am sincerely sorry." Hoseok spoke quick but calm, hoping for a good response. He got his good response when Yoongi climbed off of Jin's lap and hugged Hoseok, taking in his scent and getting used to it. Hobi hugged him back and kissed the top of his head gently.
"Thank you for forgiving me, foxy." The fox pulled away and looked up at Hoseok. The taller male ruffled his mint hair and scratched behind his ear before he left the room, leaving Jin and Yoongi alone once again.
"Why don't we go finish those pancakes, honey. You won't have to ever go hungry again, okay?" Yoongi nodded and followed Seokjin back to the kitchen to eat the rest of his pancakes that, he had to admit, tasted amazing.