♡ 11 ♡

Yoongi was placed in the warm bath, undressed and covered in bubbles, yet he was whining while staring at Jin with his cat like eyes and pouting.
"Kitten, I can't bathe with you. My bathtub is not big enough for two people." Jin claimed even though Yoongi didn't believe him. He was protesting his bath until Jin gave in, hoping that would be soon as the water was starting to get colder. Jin sighed as the fox whined for the 20th time since he was placed in the bath before standing up and stripping, the fox looking away as he saw what the older was doing.
"Kit, I can't get in the bath fully clothed." Jin spoke calmly, keeping the same calming aura from earlier in the room to keep Yoongi calm. Jin finished undressing and got in the bath behind the hybrid, wrapping his arms around his waist and pulling him closer so he could lay his head back on the alpha's chest. The calming aura in the room only grew as Jin ran his hands through the hybrid's hair, dodging his ears while washing it with the soap in his hands from the bubbles. Yoongi purred at the calming hands gliding through his hair, snuggling further into Jin's warm body.
"Kitten, can you stand up and get me the holdable shower head please? I need it to rinse your hair." Jin asked politely. Without thinking, the hybrid stood up and grabbed the shower head, giving Jin a front row seat to the Yoon Booty show. (that was so cringy, my god) Jin felt his member growing as he watched, Yoongi sitting back down and snuggling back into the older's chest as his tail wrapped around the alpha's waist. Jin cooed at the smaller boy, forgetting his panic from his little friend growing, and rinsing the fox's hair and ears, being careful to keep the water out of his beautiful minty fox ears. As Jin set the shower head aside, Yoongi started to giggle. Jin was slightly confused and decided to question the hybrid.
"What's got you all giggly, minty?" Jin asked as he gently spun the fox around to face him.
"Nothing, alpha. You smell good." Yoongi giggled out his response, knowing Jin was a bit on edge.
"You can smell it can't you, Kit." Jin questioned the hybrid, knowing his scent was stronger when he was aroused. Yoongi knew the nickname he had used did something to the alpha so he continued to use it.
"Of course I can, alpha. You smell like pine trees and vanilla." He continued to giggle as he moved to sit on Jin's lap, the water splashing around them slightly, Yoongi's scent of mint and flowers growing.
"It isn't just me now, is it omega?" Jin placed his hands on the hybrid's bare hips, holding him in place. Yoongi squeaked out of excitement and stuffed his face into Jin's neck, nudging and pushing with his nose.
"Such a gentle baby." Jin smiled and lifted the boy out of the bath, carrying him out and using one of his hands to grab a towel, draping it over the omega's back before placing his hand where it was before. Yoongi began nipping at the alpha's neck gently, whining and whimpering without realizing it. Jin chuckled at the noises before gently setting Yoongi down on the closed toilet seat.
"I'll be back, Kit. I'm gonna go get you some clothes." He kissed the obviously horny hybrid's forehead before walking off to find him some clothes. Yoongi pouted to himself, whining since Jin ignored his obvious issue. He was never taught how to deal with these things himself so he just stood up and finished drying himself off before sitting back down. Jin still wasn't back after a couple minutes and Yoongi started to get impatient. He was painfully hard and didn't know how to fix it.
"If i touch it, it'll stop, right?" The fox thought to himself. He moved his hand down and placed a single finger on the tip of his member, whining as he felt how his cold hand touched his warm friend. He moved his finger up and down his shaft, whimpering from the slight friction.
"Now kitten. If you wanted help, you could've asked. It works better if you use your whole hand." Jin spoke as he walked into the room, fully clothed, holding a yellow hoodie and a pair of sweatpants. Yoongi jumped and stopped all movement as he heard the alpha talking to him, wrapping himself in his fluffy towel. Jin noticed and set down the clothing on the edge if the sink, walking towards the omega. The scents of vanilla and mint flooded the room, mixing as if they were meant to be together. Jin slowly moved the towel away before lifting the hybrid, carrying him out of the bathroom and into the alpha's bedroom. He layed him on the bed, as gently as possible, while ignoring his wolf telling him to take the omega right in that moment. He layed the omega down before climbing over top of him and attaching his lips to the smaller's. He reached down and grabbed the hybrid's member, wrapping his hand around it and stroking it slowly, emitting a string of whimper's from the omega. Jin moved his lips to the hybrid's neck, moving up towards his ear.
"Such a good kitten, minty. So good for alpha." The alpha spoke gently, listening as moans and whimpers escaped the omega's mouth. The omega's eyes clouded as they filled with tears from the amount of pleasure he was recieving. He was in no way used to being treated so gently, especially by an alpha. Jin noticed his eyes clouding up as he lifted his head to see the omega. He slowed his movements, emitting a small whine from the fox.
"Are you okay, minty? Do you want me to stop?" He spoke softly, concern obvious in his voice. The hybrid shook his head as he whined, bucking his hips up into the alpha's hand. Jin smiled and leaned up enough to kiss the hybrid's forehead as he sped up his movements. A high pitched squeaky moan met the alpha's ears causing a low growl to escape his throat.
"Alpha." The omega whined out as he bucked his hips up again.
"Go ahead, kit. Cum for alpha." Jin whispered into his mate's ear, speeding up his movements. A long, drawn out moan blessed his ears as the smaller male came on his stomach and his alpha's hand. Jin stopped his movements and removed his hand from the hybrid's member before placing a light kiss on his forehead and leaving towards the bathroom to get a damp towel to clean them off. He came back while wiping his hand off, cleaning off the omega's stomach and private parts before taking the towel back to the bathroom, only to return with the clothing he had picked out before. He dressed the dazed omega before laying down next to him on the pink bed and pulling him into his chest. He began running his fingers through the omega's damp hair, petting his ears when he came to them, and recieving an adorable purring sound from the sleepy omega.
"Are you ready for bed, kitten?" This was probably the softest Jin had ever spoken to another person, especially his omega. He didn't get a response other than the omega's steady breathing and pouted lips as he slept.
"Alpha's good boy." Jin smiled as he kissed Yoongi's forehead lightly, falling asleep with his chin resting on top of the omega's head.