The Start Of A Story! Welcome Seirus Yuzaki. . .!

(In A Unknown Place Far From Human Reach And Understanding....)

The stars above were littered across the cosmos, illuminating the sky with all of it's different and unique colors. Comets flew by like a regular occurrence, a rarity for the people of Earth. Especially since, the world above was so clear and vibrant that it would marvel even the most devoid person that was on the planet. However, despite the sight above, the area was full of silence. Nothing made a sound, almost as if there were nothing around. The ground below was in ruins, the old rock material filled with cracks and moss due to age while the numerous statues had already partly withered away. Winds picked up the dust left behind, scattering it throughout the unknown area that rested under the stars. However, in the far ends of the long walkway was a door that stopped any dust from escaping the area. It was large, covered in various runes and patterns that remained intact: showcasing how intact the place was.

No one knew what was behind that door, however, a group approaching the door was determined to find out. Each of them were well dressed in military suits: ballistic vests that weighed over their chest along with brown helmets that covered the majority of their face. The purplish goggles reflected the light coming from the stars as the lower half of their waterproof camo pattern clothes had been dirtied by mud. They continued to walk for an indiscriminate amount of time, only stopping when they had finally reached the door.

"Wow, this is one large door....I wonder what's behind it...," An male officer said through his mask, turning his force into a more magnetic call. He was marveled by the architecture that was used to construct such a fine piece of art. Instinctively, he began to reach out, wanting to feel the work of the person who created this door. But he was soon stopped abruptly, the soldier next to him grabbing him by the shoulder in order to warn him to not to do anything without having permission to do so.

He looked over to his right, slightly, disappointed by the words from the female voice that came from his companion, "I wouldn't recommend touching that if I were you. We're just here to accompany the boss.". The male soldier nodded, understanding that at the end of the day, this is merely a job. The two stood out of the way along with the rest of the soldiers that accompanied them, thus creating a path for someone to walk. Sounds of footsteps echoed throughout the chamber as a cloaked figure dawned in green made his way towards the door. It didn't take him long to be inches away from it, his arm stretching out in an attempt to touch it.

*SRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT ZAP!*

Almost immediately, the cloak figure's hand was given a small shock, causing him to instinctively pull away. The soldier's all became worried, ready to come to their leader's aid until they noticed something strange. They were calm, their facial expression despite being hidden by his hood unfazed by the sudden shock. He looked up, smirking to himself as the stars above seemed to have been changing color. Moments passed, the soldiers confused as to what was going on until they noticed red Aurora lights shining down upon them. It was indeed strange considering their location should have made it impossible for them to spot such a display.

"Atlas, we finally found your true location. Just you wait...I will come to claim by birthright! And soon...I'll...." The cloak figure shouted, his laughter settling down but to a whisper as he didn't want to finish that sentence. The soldier's all looked at each other in confusion until their boss turned around with a noticeable wide smirk on his face.

He outstretched his arm dramatically, his cloak now flowing in the wind, "I want all of you to return down to camp and notify all units that we'll be moving HQ to this locations! Hurry it up or I'll be cutting your wages in half.". Hearing this, they all began to scurry away in such a hurry that it resembled that of a child getting in trouble from an grumpy adult. However, the mysterious cloaked figure ignores them, only turning back at the door with a smile.