My lips parted because of what he said. My mind was not working for a minute then I heard his car's door being opened.

"get in, I'll take you home." he demanded and gesturing me to get inside his car.

Home..

After what I knew today. Will that home, still a home for me?

I shook my head and stayed at my place.

"I don't want to go home.."

"then, where am I going to take you?" he asked.

"I don't know." I answered before getting inside his car.

The whole ride was silent, I'm just looking outside the car, watching the buildings and tress we passed by.

I don't know where are we going, but I'm trusting him. I'll trust him.

"you can share.." he uttered that made me look at him. He broke the silence between us.

"stop it." I opposed.

I don't want to face the reality for now. I have to stop asking and sharing my problems with him. Because, everytime it happened, so many conclusions and hints are rushing inside my head.

Enough for the pain for now. I'm not yet digesting the truth abut my parents earlier.

"what?"

I heaved a sigh. "stop caring like you really care." I said and silence filled the car.

"drop me here." I demanded. I saw his expression like he's not doing what I said but he sighed later on.

"thank you.." I said before slamming his car's door, lightly.

The cafe is just walking distance from here. Maybe I should just sleep there instead of going home. I'm not ready to see the big frame of our compate family.

"good evening ma'am."  the guard greeted and I just nodded.

I went to mom's office and rested my back to her swivel chair. There, I saw her picture, smiling. Next to it was dad and her, she looked si happy beside him, then I shifted my gaze to dad. He's smiling, I wonder what's the happiness mom saw when he's with her?

I put their frame down and leaned to the chair again, closing my eyes.

I woke up when I felt someone tapping my cheeks. I slowly opened my eyes and I saw the blurry presence of a woman.

"What are you doing here?" she asked with her soft voice. "you should me at home now, the cafe is closed, and you still have classes tomorrow." she's like a mom.

"I don't want to go home.." I simply answered and closed my eyes again.

"what are you planning to do here, then?"

I shook my head slowly. I dint really know, I just want to sleep. To escape from the whole reality.

"How's Mrs.Hwang?" She asked again

"she's.. Fine." she did good about hiding her true feelings, she did good hiding her pain.

I heard her sigh. "stand up, we're going home."

"just go, I'm okay here." I dismissed but I didn't hear footsteps coming out of the room.

"we're going to my condo." she insisted. "you choose, here alone? Or with me in my condo?"